69

"Well now that we've made it one in one piece and that's great but here's the idiot forgot to reserve a room!"

"I'm sorry OK the desk lady said she'd keep a lookout since most people are checking out."

" OK and what happenes if there not!?"

"And what would happen if you weren't having a breakdown, come on why don't we go check out that Outlet we passed walk around grab a bite."

"Fine...you're driving."

"I know I am."

---------
"Roman...what are we doing here, a dress store, are you trying to say something?"

"Figured you'd say something like that and no, Slammy awards are tomorrow I've already got my suit my lady has gotta look good too even though she always does, I'll be sitting near fitting when you're ready to try on."

"Roman this place is exp-

"Shh,no more protests just go shop all you want."

"If you insist."

"Positive."

--------
Alicia had been walking around the store for a good 10 minutes searching,the only thing slowing her her down the two girls who were a few feet away who kept eyeing her and laughing.

She shook off the feeling as soon as she saw a blue dress (it'll be pic in next chapter) she took it off the rack and took it to the dressing room.

"Roman you promise to be honest?"

"Aren't I always?"

"Sure hope so." She walked out standing in front of Roman.

"Well?"

"Damn I'm one lucky SOB."

"And now I feel awkward,so I'm gonna go change.."

"You like it though right?"

"Yea."

"Done deal."

They walked up to the register and one of the girls that were eyeing Alicia walked up.

"Before we ring you up you should know we don't do returns, the dress pops, stretches or shrinks no returns."

"Don't forget if it gets stuck." The other girl added eyeing Alicia, she dropped the dress and stormed out.

"So handsome, what can we do for you?"

"None bitc* service that's for sure would be a shame if you were to get a sad horrible review and 0 stars but wait I won't STRETCH the truth ill just POP the major details, could possibly end with you two being jobless,sucks huh,have a nice day, read the bible one day."