33

Roman was still sitting in the living room casually flipping threw the channels but not really paying attention to what was on. Alicia was still upstairs fast asleep, the only thing on his mind was thinking of the things that would slowly get them to at least talking again.

Then he heard glass shatter and a scream from upstairs,he quickly jumped up but was suddenly brought down someone from behind has gripped him sending him crashing to the floor, the man not letting go of Roman began striking him.

"ROMAN!"

Roman tried to get away but the thief grabbed hold of the stick that was in the slide door pinning Roman to the floor holding the stick against his chest.

"Now, tell me Mr Rich boy,where's the money!?"

"I... you...can't... breathe," Roman choked out, feeling his face turning red from the lack of oxygen.

"Hmm; can't have that now,I need the money...or my pal upstairs can just handle what he needs to do upstairs while I sit here and let you listen."

-----

"Hey there sleeping beauty."

"P...pl...please leave me...alone."

"Awe don't be afraid little one I'm not gonna hurt you....as long as your little friend does what he should." He slowly approached her running his hand down her arm.

Alicia's eyes burned from tears trying to come up "p...please stop." She said slowly trying to back away.

The man grabbed her by the arm and jerked her closer to him.  with a hard shove be pushed her down onto the bed, climbing on top of her somewhat gently.

He began kissing her neck, biting and pulling. Alicia groaned out from pain, not from pleasure. There was nothing pleasurable about this.

He trailed his kisses down her clothed body, then stopped. He looked up at her dress then stood up. He took her by her shoulders as if she were a doll and sat her up.  He thrust his hands onto her chest, making Alicia gasp from the surprise and shock. He squeezed once, then ran his hands to the top of her dress.

Alicia looked at him, full of worry.

He brought his hands closer together and took the top of her dress between his fingers, then with a swift movement, ripped the nightgown down the middle.

-------

As soon as Roman heard another scream from upstairs he was filled with rage,with what strength he had he struggled but eventually shoved the guy up and quickly grabbed the stick hitting him across the back. With the stick he ran upstairs, as soon as he got to the room the last thing he saw was some guy in a full black suit jumping out of the window.

"ALICIA,are you okay,did he touch you?"

She couldn't even find a way to get the words out instead she clung to Roman's arm. He grabbed the blanket wrapping it around her covering her up holding her in his arms.

"Just fuc*ing great!,we just can't get a break!" Roman said to himself.

------

"Sir do you have a description of what the man looked like?"

"No,he was wearing a mask,I was down here and I didn't hear anything until there was a scream upstairs I guess the guy sneaked down because he had the holder for the back slide door but I swear I would have heard it when it opened."

"Did he take anything?"

"Not that I know of."

"Mrs do you h-

"Sir,no...she's already shookin up enough,please don't put any more stress on her." Roman said sitting next to Alicia on the couch taking her hand into his.

"Well it's not gonna help of she just sits there being useles."

"EXCUSE ME!...SHE'S MY WIFE! SHE'S FUC*ING PREGNANT HE TRIED RAPING HER! SHE'S BEEN THROUGH ENOUGH SHI* YOU SEE SHE'S SHAKING AND YOU SIT HERE TRYING TO MAKE HER TALK!"

"I'm just doing my job boy-

"RYAN! Stop being an a** hole and go take call duties out front...NOW!" One of the other officers said approaching them.

"Yes sir."

"I'm sorry about him,sir we're doing our best to look for any finger prints or anything they could have possibly left behind,ma'am there's no need to worry about questioning if anything we'll just ask you to write a report when you get the chance."

She nodded in response.

"We're not staying here tonight,baby I'm gonna go pack our bags you stay down here okay?"

"And sir no worries of your house being left all open once we're done getting what we can tonight we'll get a house watcher before we get one of the lock ups  especially over the broken windows and door."

"Thank you officer."

When Roman got upstairs he pulled out his phone dialing Deans number..

"Hello?"

"Ambrose! Where are you?"

"At home why?"

"Look I don't mean to bother but do you think we can crash at your place tonight it'll be a good 2 hours before we get there but just for tonight and morning since it's already like 11 something here."

"Ah,yea man but why,what's going on?"

"Someone broke into the house and t-

"WHAT! IS SHE OKAY! ARE MY SHIRTS I GAVE HER STILL IN ONE PIECE WHAT ABOUT THE BAG I GAVE HER!?"

"Oh yea I'm perfectly fine thanks!...Dean...the guy....tried to rape her...before you flip on me I tried but there were two I didn't even know he was up there until some other guy came through wherever by the time I got upstairs the guy made a run for it,the police came ambulance came and checked and she's okay she's just really shakin up."

"Let me find out who the bastard is I swear... Just come on down I'll leave the spare somewhere close but not obvious."

"Thanks man...I owe you one."

"No you don't,we're family,just keep my sister safe okay,I trust you Roman, for four months I basically kicked your a** while she was gone when you told me what you told me and I won't be Afraid to do it again."

"Trust me,I've taken enough beatings...thanks again man."

"See you in a bit."

"Enough is enough if I've gotta go to jail just for tracking down the prick and beating him to death...that's what I'll do,no one touches my wife or invades personal belonging without consequences!"