EPILOGUE

-Natsu P.O.V-
I walked into Nashi's room, to find her cozily wrapped up in the sheets of her bed. She smiled at me, and sat up.
"Are you gonna tell it tonight?!" She said excitedly, clapping her hands together.
"If you want me to," I said, laughing. "But only if you promise to fall asleep after."
"Dad, I'm seven years old! I can take care of myself!" Nashi said, crossing her arms. I smiled at her, and shook my head.
"Ok then," I replied. I took a seat next to her bed, and leaned in close so she could hear me.
"Once upon a time, there was a beautiful angel called Lucy Heartfilia."
Nashi mouthed the name as I said it, remembering it from the previous times I'd told her this story. "Lucy lived in the sky, like a star. But one day, Lucy fell down. She was scared, because she'd never been on earth before. But she met a man called Natsu Dragneel, and in the end they fell in love and got married."
Nashi's smile grew brighter, as she listened to every word.
"They lived together, and had a baby called-"
"Nashi!" Nashi cried excitedly.
"Lucy loved her daughter so much, and she wanted to stay with her forever...but sadly, the sky needed her to return. So, she said goodbye to her husband and daughter, and left. But, she promised that she would always look over us, and protect us."
Nashi smiled, and sunk back down onto her pillow.
"That's my favourite story," she muttered, yawning. "Goodnight, Daddy." She then looked out her window, which was right next to her bed. "Goodnight, Mommy."
I leaned down, and kissed Nashi on the cheek.
"Goodnight, Nashi." I whispered. She closed her eyes, and turned, making herself comfortable. I stared out of Nashi's window, and at the sky full of stars.
"Goodnight...Lucy."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Well there's the end of this story ;-;
I really hope you liked it, I'm sorry if there were bits you didn't like as much or if I did anything wrong. But as I always say:
THANKS FOR READING, AND I HOPE YOU ENJOYED!! Xxxx