Chapter 7: Dinner With The Angel

(The picture at the top is sort of how I imagine Lucy to look after she performed the spell, but obviously her eyes are gold, etc. If you do not understand why people are bowing to her and all that, it's because the spell has sort of given her like ultimate perfection, so every part of her is untouched and pure. Also, she has ridiculous power. And it is so overwhelming to others that their bodies struggle to handle it. That's why they freak out and all that. (Sort of how gildarts did that thing with Natsu during their fight on tenrou island). Also, Tania Tenshi, Tenshi means angel in Japanese, and Tania is the name of a star *wink wink*)
-I DO NOT OWN THAT PICTURE-
Anyway back to the story. :D

-Lucy P.O.V-
I walked down the stairs carefully. My hair swayed gently with each step and my train fell after me. The sound my heels made as they hit the marble echoed throughout the house. Or, as I found out, it was more of a mansion. The stairs led to a beautiful hall, with three dazzling chandeliers. There was a huge door to the right, which was slightly open and was light inside, so I decided to head for that. Maids lined up on the stairway, as if they were preparing to solute me like a solider. However, as I passed them, they simply bowed down, speechless. Whatever this spell is, it was definitely the most powerful I have. But will it work on Lucifer? I walked down the last step and made my way to the door. Two more maids awaited me at each side, but, surprise surprise, on the floor they went.
"Miss...please ent-" she shivered, unable to finish her sentence. I leaned down and put my hand on her cheek. Not only had I had changed on the outside, but I felt somewhat different myself. I felt a sense of authority- I sense of wisdom.
"Do not be afraid," I muttered to her. My voice was soft and kind. The girl looked up from the floor and smiled slightly, the way a child would to their forgiving mother.
I smiled back and stood up again. Then, I inhaled and entered the intimidating room before me, my wings tucked neatly behind.

-Natsu P.O.V-
"We're nearly there! I can smell it!" I shouted to happy, who was struggling to follow behind.
"N-Natsu! Wait!" He cried after me. I laughed and continued running. Then, we came across an empty space of land. The smell was coming from here. I knew it.
"Natsu...there's nothing-"
"I know," I said, interrupting Happy. I walked forward a few steps.
"It's here, I know it is," I said.
"Maybe it's covered, like what that hog-dog girl did with her house," Happy told me. (A/N Daphne's concealment magic)
"So, we should be able to feel it, right?" I asked. Happy shrugged, so I attempted it anyway.
I walked around sticking my arms out in front of me.
"Natsu..." Happy said.
"Yeah?"
"You look like an idiot"
I sweat dropped, and sulked on the spot.
"Well come and help then!" I shouted back. Happy said wings appeared and he joined me on my search.

-Lucy P.O.V-
The first thing I noticed was a long, candle lit table. Two seats were placed at each end, although the table looked as if it could fit twenty people. Lucifer sat patiently at one end.
"It's quite the part," I said, smiling. He glanced up, but his eyes were immediately struck by my new found beauty.
"Oh, my," he muttered, standing up. I couldn't help but blush.
I'm enjoying this way too much. I thought.
He reached my side and stared deeply into my golden eyes.
"I didn't...quite expect-"
"Don't try to flirt with me. I'm leaving this place tonight."
"B-But-"
"Tonight."
He didn't answer, as I left and sat down at the table. Was this spell really powerful enough to rule over him? Or is he faking it?
I watched as Lucifer snapped back into himself and took his place at the table.
"So...what did you do?" He asked quietly.
"What do you mean?" I asked back.
"Oh, come on. Don't tell me that's all make up and hair products."
So the spell worked. But only for a short while. Damn.
"It's a spell. That I created myself."
"Oh, you're growing so perfectly, my dear," he said, a creepy smile on his face. "Do you like lamb?"
I smiled slightly. "It's my favourite."

-Natsu P.O.V-
"Hey! I found something!" Happy shouted. I ran over to him and rested my hands where his were. There was an invisible barrier.
"Yeah, this is sure to be it. I can smell her more, too," I backed up, preparing to break the wall.