Chapter 13: We Fight Again

-Lucy P.O.V-
Now the secret's out. Finally I can relax. I lay in my bathtub, letting the warm water soak my skin.
It's funny. I thought. Only days ago, I was in the same position, having no clue about any of this. I stood up, and stepped out of the bath. As I wrapped a towel round me, I heard a knock on the door.
"Just a minute," I called, tying my wet hair up in a smaller towel. I walked over to the door and opened it, to find Natsu, shocked at my appearence.
"N-Natsu?" I said, covering myself with my hands.
"W-Why are you in a towel?!" He cried.
"I-I didn't know it was you!"
"So you're ok with showing random strangers your body then?" He replied, staring at me wide eyed.
"Well don't stare at me!" I shouted back.
"I-I'm not staring at you!" He cried, blushing slightly. I calmed down a bit, then laughed a little.
"I'll go get changed," I said, then left the door open for him to enter. I took out a small white night gown from my wardrobe and slipped it on.
I then made my way out of my room, and joined Natsu where he was sittting.
"I think that's the first time you've actually asked to enter," I told him.
"Well, who needs to ask, anyway?"
I laughed, and poured myself some tea from the side. As I drunk it slowly, my smile faded.
"Natsu..." I muttered. "I'm scared." I pulled my knees up onto the chair, holding them close.
Natsu's face grew serious.
"What are you scared of?" He asked me, concerned.
"I'm scared of...failure," I said quietly. "He says I have to save the world...how do I do that? Having everyone's lives...in my hands..." I began to cry.
"I can't do it, Natsu..."
Natsu shifted closer, and wrapped his arms around me.
"No one expects you to save the world," he said softly. "All you have to do is try your best, and hope for the best. Like we all do."
"What if my best isn't good enough?" I asked.
"Then we all die together. No problem."
"Natsu! Be serious," I said, punching him in the chest.
"Don't worry about it, Lucy. This guy's just trying to get in your head, that's all. Now get some sleep tonight. You need a break from all this." Natsu stood, up, and I followed closely behind. As he approached the door, he turned round, and held my cheek softly. Then he leaned in, and kissed me on the forehead.
"I'm always here for you. Remember that," he said, then left. I closed the door behind him, a small smile still stuck on my face. I climbed into my cushiony bed, and buried myself in the pillows and sheets.
It's warm... I thought, as I slowly drifted off into sleep.

(Two days later. Morning :D)
-Gray P.O.V-
So...what now?
Do we all just...forget about it? Him?
"Gray, you're naked again," Cana said, holding a mug of beer.
"W-What?!" I shouted, looking down at my bare body. After quickly shoving on a T-shirt and trousers, I walked over to Natsu, who was sitting with Lucy and Happy. "I'm sorry to bring it up," I said, taking a seat. "But...do you know what we're doing? Like, you know..." I couldn't find the words. How do you ask someone 'what time' you're going to start an all out war?
"Actually," Lucy began, facing me. "We were thinking about attacking today."
Thank god you understood, Lucy.
"Today?" I asked, quite surprised. "D-Does anyone else know?"
"We haven't told Erza yet, but we think she has a pretty good idea."
I looked over to where they were pointing to see Erza, the top half of her covered by a shadow. She was sharpening a sword, a deadly look on her face. It made me shiver just looking at her.
"Woah, she looks like she wants to kill everyone in this room," I said. "What's up with that?"
"I heard they were out of strawberry cake at the bakery, and Mira hasn't got the ingredients to make one," Happy whispered, covering the side of his mouth with his hand.
"Lucifer, have mercy on your soul," Lucy muttered.
"I gonna go tell everyone to get ready," Natsu said, getting up from his seat.
"So...we're really doing this?" I asked. "We're just...attacking?"
"We can't leave it like this," Lucy said. "If he won't attack first, we will."
Lucy said it with confidence, but there was a concerned look in her face. Of course she knows more than we do. I thought. This guy loves Lucy to bits.
"Okay," I said. "Get your key ready, Lucy."

(30mins after 'battle' preparation)
-Lucy P.O.V-
"Is everyone ready?" I asked, looking around. Various people gave me a thumbs up. I smiled and faced forward.
"Right..." I said, getting out my key. I raised it, and-
We're ready for you Luhi. Time for you to see my friends.
"Huh?" I asked, turning behind me.
"What? What's wrong?" Erza said.
"I heard...n-nothing. It's fine." I replied. I raised my key again. As I dragged it down, I returned to the celestial world, with the team we had prepared:
Me (Duh)
Natsu
Erza
Gray
Wendy
Biska
Alzack (Asuka stayed at home)
Gajeel
Juvia
Cana
All three Strauss's (XD)
Levy
And the Exceeds
(I have a feeling I missed someone, please feel free to bombard me with their name in the comments :D)
Everyone who hadn't been in the celestial world before stared around in awe.
"So this is where Loke lives?" Elfman said.
"That's the first thing you think of?" Lisanna asked, laughing.
"Come on guys, this way," I instructed, trying to remember the route I last took to the mansion. After a few minutes of wondering round and asking for directions, we found the empty space again.
"Is this it?" Cana asked. "Not much of a house."
I looked over to Natsu.
"Do you'll think he'll let us in?" I asked him. Natsu replied by running forward and shouting.
"Break down all the walls you can find!" He cried, then ran full speed ahead.
"Uh..." I muttered, face palming. I watched in shame as Natsu smashed himself head first into the first invisible wall that crossed his path, causing it to crumble down.
"Success!" Happy cried, flying over.
"Not what I'd call success, but..." I said under my breath, then followed Natsu inside with the others.

Natsu had broken into a random room.
"Great," I said, sighing. "We're lost in the enemy's territory. What an amazing start." I entered through the door ahead of me, and found myself in the same main hall from before. I looked to the side of me, to see other doors all alone the horizontal walls of the hall.
"So all the rooms are connected to this one?" I asked myself. "Well that makes things easier..." I walked out first, preparing myself. Everyone followed closely behind. Then I spotted him above, behind the railing of the landing. And he was smiling like the devil.
"Luhi!" He cried. "Come and meet the family. Come and meet...the team."

Four people stepped forward. A man with a suit, covered with black and white swirls, and blonde scruffy hair. Another was a shorter man, and the top half of his face painted black, with a black cape sitting on his shoulders. There was also a woman, with short white hair and blue eyes, wearing a vest top and camo jeans. A huge machine gun was strapped onto her back, just waiting to be fired. And finally, a young boy threw himself into the edge of the railing, making himself comfortable. He looked harmless, but he had that horrible feeling to him. That feeling when you know the person in front of you is prepared to kill.

I walked closer with caution.
"Cygni blade," I whispered, creating my shiny sword.
"Sykes," I heard Lucifer mutter. "Do what you have to do."
The man with the swirly suit stepped forward, and held his hand out. Without realising, I started to stare into his palm. Then suddenly, my knees became weak, and I stumbled backwards. I felt arms on my back as I fell behind me. I looked up to see Natsu's concerned face.
"Natsu?..." I said, confused with myself. Why had I fallen? Everything in front of me began to go blurry. I wasn't falling unconscious, my eyes were simply seeing something else.
"Lucy? What's happening?!" Natsu said with worry.
"E-Everyone's leaving..." I muttered to him. I clutched onto his arms that held onto me, desperately trying to stay with him.
"Don't let go, Natsu...." I whispered.
But my words were not enough.

-Natsu P.O.V-
I watched as the colour left Lucy's eyes. Her body became weak, and limp. Like a dead body.
"L-Lucy!" I shouted, shaking her slightly. "Wendy! Get over here! Help her!" Wendy rushed to my side and leaned down. She held her hands out to begin healing, but she suddenly stopped.
"W-Why aren't you doing anything?!" I asked.
"H-Her heart's beating fine," Wendy said. "There's no injuries, either. Natsu...there's nothing wrong with her."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Sorry if this took long to be updated...I couldn't get myself in a 'writing' mood. I thought this would be a good chance to add some more interesting characters, to 'spice things up a bit' XD. Anyway, hoped you liked this chapter, and like always...
THANKS FOR READING!!! (^o^)