Chapter 35

sorry it's short and lame...it's more of a filler chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in the hospital gave me the creeps. I don’t know what it was, but they made me feel dizzy. Maybe it was the smell, or the disgusting food. I don’t know. But whatever it was was defiantly not helping me right now. We have been waiting to hear back from the doctor for 30 minutes now. I got a call from my mom an hour ago saying that Joanna’s water broke, so now if anyone see’s me from school, I have a legitimate reason to be here.

Chris put his hand down on my knee. “Miley, stop tapping your foot. Ethan’s going to be fine.”  He told me.

“I know, but it’s still nerve reeking!”

My phone started to vibrate, so I picked it out of my pocket and answered it, not bothering to see who it was.

“Hello?”

“Miley? Joanna just had her baby! Come to the room and meet him!” my mom squealed through the phone.

“Alright, I’ll be right up.” I hung up the phone and stood up. “I’ll be back guys. I have to go meet my new ‘nephew’” I said with air quotes. “Let me know when they let people go see Ethan.” I told Chris. He nodded in response and I started toward the elevator.

“Come on Miley!” my mom said, pulling me towards Joanna’s room.

“Miley, meet Aiden Cole.” Tom said, holding the baby out to me. I took him in my arms and instantly started to smile.

Melissa’s POV

“Are you okay Melissa?” Josh asked me for the umpteenth time.

“I’m fine Josh! Honestly. Just a little heartbroken, that’s all.”

“If you need someone to talk to, I’ll be here.” He said giving me a reassuring smile.

“Thanks Josh.” I smiled back at him. Now that I think about it, he was really cute, and young! I can see myself dating him…

Casey’s POV

“I really can’t believe how good of a fighter Miley is. She beat the crap out of those two guys!” I said, pretending to punch someone.