My Messed Up Life (a student/teacher love story) 7

yeah this chapter is kind of crappy because of my writers block...sorry!

..............................................................................................................................................................................

After an hour of swinging, Melissa and I decided to walk back to my house. It was almost 3, so Melissa had to go home to watch her little brother, which left me at home by myself until my parents got home. I went into the kitchen and made myself a peanut butter and jelly sandwich and ran upstairs to my room. I went on my computer and logged onto facebook to see if there was anything new going on in the gossip world. I had one message from Jessica which said:

“Hey everyone! Bonfire tomorrow at 9 at my house! Hope to see you there!”

Looks like I’m going to a bonfire tomorrow! Hopefully Danny doesn’t go. I don’t know what I would do if I saw him there. As long as Melissa is there I’ll be fine. I clicked reply and told her I’ll be there for sure. I really hope I don’t regret going.

I turned my computer off and laid down in my bed. Why does my life have to be so sucky? I still don’t understand why Danny broke up with me. If I didn’t do anything, then what was it? Does he like someone else? He couldn’t have. We were in love. We were fine until yesterday.

The doorbell interrupted my thoughts which made me groan internally. I quickly ran down the stairs and headed for the front door. As I opened the door my foot got caught on the door so it bounced off my foot and slammed shut. I quickly opened the door to see Mr. Konrad with a confused look on his face.

“Wow you already want to get rid of me?”  he said with a smirk.

“No! the door hit my foot and umm…never mind. Can I help you?” I asked leaning against the door with my arms crossed.

“Well you left your clothes at my house so I thought I would return them. I don’t like getting yelled at by Samantha.” He said handing over my clothes.

“Samantha? Your girlfriend? She yells at you?!” I said laughing hysterically. He looked too tough for that.

“Yeah...She’s a little possessive.”

“That’s…fun…Anyways you should probably get going. My parents will be home soon.” I said as I started to close the door.

“Oh okay. See you tomorrow Miss Evans.” He said before I closed the door all the way. As I looked down at my clothes I noticed a post it note on top of them that said: “Keep my clothes, you know you want to :) –Ethan.” As soon as I read that I instantly started blushing. I was going to keep them anyways! They smell like Sexy for Men (which is my favorite cologne for a guy). I can’t let anyone know about my little crush on my teacher…I don’t want everyone to think I’m creepy.