Chapter 43

Here it is guys:) hope you like it!!! I'm sorry it's kinda short...I thought it was going to be a lot longer haha next chapter will be longer I promise!

-kayray

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Miley’s POV

For a split second, Ethan’s eyes opened wider, and held an expression of love and lust. He leaned down and softly kissed me again. The kiss was filled with need and I shivered just thinking about what he was going to do to me. I started to feel a little nervous. What if I’m too inexperienced and it’s horrible for him?

“Baby tonight will be all about you. I want our first time together to be perfect for you.” He said as he pulled away and looked straight into my eyes. I opened my mouth to argue, but he hushed me by crashing his lips back onto mine. Our lips moved together hungrily. My breathing quickened as I felt his hands roam all over my body. Feeling bold, I tried to push him off me and get myself on top of him but it didn’t exactly work because of how heavy he was.

Frowning, I tried another way to gain control. Reaching down, I let my fingers dance around the hem of his shirt and felt him tense up at my touch. His hands roamed down farther and I squealed as he grabbed my butt tight and lifted my leg up to go around him. “Ethan…” I finally breathed out. He stopped grabbing my butt and brought his hands back up to my chin and kissed my gently.

“What sweetheart?”

“Let me undress you.” I whispered. I blushed as our eyes made contact. He sat up onto his knees and let me get out from under him. I looked him over, and noticed that he looked ten times sexier with messed up hair. I smiled a little and brought my eyes to the hem of his shirt. Once again, I let my fingers dance along the hem of his shirt and slowly brought the shirt up and over his head.

The shirt was tossed onto the floor and I was left there to admire the love of my life and his perfect body. He pulled me to him and kissed me passionately. “Are you sure you want this Miley? We can always wait…” he whispered to me as he kissed from my lips down to my collar bone. I let out a soft moan and gave him his answer.

He brought his lips back to mine and smiled through the kiss. I felt his fingers go to the back of my dress and he started to unzip my dress. His lips never left mine as he let the zipper glide all the way down my back and letting my dress fall to the bed. The only thing left on me was my panties…

Still kissing me, he stood up and threw the dress onto the ground where his shirt was. He still hasn’t looked me over, and it was making me nervous. I felt him grab my hands and guide them to where his zipper was. I unbuckled and unzipped his jeans and felt them falling to the ground. Not being able to help it anymore I looked down to see his perfect, naked body standing in front of me.

“Miley, everything about you is so beautiful. I didn’t think you could get anymore perfect.” He said as he laid me back down onto the bed and kissed me. My heart was beating a million times a second. I was so nervous, but excited at the same time. This was going to be so perfect.

Ethan reached down and pulled my panties off me with no struggle at all. I needed him to touch me everywhere, and I needed to touch his whole body also. I brought my hands up to his hard chest and slowly made my way downward.

He stopped me though. “No, Miley. This is about you tonight. Let me.” He said, taking control again. The whole night I let him take control as he made me feel like I’ve never felt before…

The Next Morning

Ethan’s POV

I woke up to my beautiful Miley curled up in my arms fast asleep. I smiled as I watched how peaceful she was when she slept. Last night was the best night of my life. She has a month of school left, but I am so in love with Miley that I couldn’t wait any longer to prove it to her.

She stirred in my arms and said, “Ethan I want to marry you.” I was in shock. She didn’t open her eyes when she said that, so maybe she’s still sleeping.

“We’ll get married sweetheart, I promise. I love you so much.” I whispered to her. She smiled and snuggled closer to me. I really hope she is serious. She’s the only one I want to be with for the rest of my life.

I slowly got up from the bed and opened my dresser door to get the wrapped box I stuck in there before she came over last night. I know we can’t get married yet, but I want to promise her that we will.