Chapter 39 Part 1

sooo sorry it took me forever to upload this! i tried a few days ago but it wouldnt let me for some reason! and then when i went to upload it again yesterday, half of it was gone! so i decided to put up what i still had so you guys wouldnt kill me! :) part two should be out soon!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up from a bright white light shinning down on my face. As I squinted my eyes, trying to make out the figures behind the light, I remembered what just happened. My eyes instantly flew open and I tried to sit up, but was denied because of the straps holding me down to the table.

Now starting to get scared I screamed, “Let me go!”

“Now now Miley. Let’s use our inside voices. You wouldn’t want us to tape your mouth shut now would you?” said a guy that I didn’t know. I looked around to see a familiar face, but couldn’t recognize anyone.

“What do you want?” I spit out through my clenched teeth.

“Fine, right down to the point.” Said the man. “We want Konrad and his posy to stop tracking down the Jenner’s.”

“And what does that have to do with me?”I asked, hoping that my guess wasn’t right.

“You are the only one Ethan will listen to!” he said with a cocky smile on his face.

“What makes you say that?”

“Well you obviously have him wrapped around your finger. I mean if I you were my girlfriend, I sure as hell would do whatever you told me to.” He said with a wink. I practically gagged from his comment.

“Okay, well how are you going to convince him to change his mind?” I asked, knowing that Ethan won’t give in unless they try and hurt me…”Oh. Got it.” I said in realization.

He smiled and nodded his head. His phone started to vibrate, so he pulled it out of his pocket and held it to his ear. “Yeah? Alright I’ll be right there.”  He said as he snapped his phone shut and turned to me. “I’ll be back! Don’t you go running off now Miley.” He said as he opened the door and walked out it.

I sighed and relaxed down on the table. This can’t be happening right now! How is Ethan going to fix this one! I closed my eyes and tried to forget about the light that was still shinning on me. After a few moments, I opened them again to try and figure out what was in the room.

Directly in front of me I saw a mirror that stretched across the wall, which was probably a window with a room on the other side of it. To my right were a few chairs and to my left was a table.

The door flew open and in came a very frantic Ethan. “Miley!” he said with relief in his voice.

“Ethan?” I said a little puzzled on how he got in here without the guys catching him. “How did you find me?” He moved the light out of my face so I was able to see normally again.

He was hovered over me, trying to get the straps undone, but was having trouble doing it. “Brody’s phone. We tracked down his phone.” He said. I nodded and looked down to where he was still struggling with the straps.

“Ethan, why can’t you get the straps off me?” I asked, now getting really worried.

He sighed in defeat. “They’re locked on.” He whispered. He got up from the table and started searching through the room. When he got to the table, he opened one of the cabinets and pulled something shinning out. My eyes went wide once I realized it was a huge knife.

“What are you doing with that?” I half yelled, half whispered.

“Miley, don’t freak out okay? Brody might come back, so we have to hurry up and get you out of the straps, and that’s going to require me to cut them off you with the knife.” He said as he made his way towards me.

I closed my eyes because if I saw him cutting them off me, I would freak out. “Just do it quickly.” I said.

He started sawing away at the straps and I squeezed my eyes tighter. A good five minutes passed by and he was still cutting them! I peaked open my eyes to see Ethan cutting off the last strap around my ankles. I sat up once he finished and jumped into Ethan’s arms.

“Ethan they want you guys to stop tracking Logan! And he said he was going to hurt me if you didn’t agree to stop.” I said into his shoulder. He hugged me tighter and then set me down on the floor.

“Listen to me Miley. I would never let them hurt you okay? But right now we have to hurry up and get out of here before Brody comes back.” He said. I nodded my head and followed him out of the room and into the dark, deserted hallway. “Stay behind me.” He whispered.

We slowly made our way down the hallway and took a left turn. Ethan pulled out his gun from his back pocket, making me jump at the sight of one, and held it out in front of us with one hand. As we took steps the wooden floor squeaked, which killed our cover.