Chapter 27- Killer by trade

Callums POV

                                                                              ----- x -------

I grunted standing up slowly my head was still burning I suppose it was a good thing, I had attacked my own my soul-mate.

"What do you mean they escaped?" I growled.

Kit stared up at me "Eh it means they got out... packed up and left, poof?"

I held back a smile "Thank you for that enlightenment" I turned back to Daniel "How"

"Oliver and Tristan were found dead in the basement from the looks of it they had help from one off the institutes leaders"

I nodded slowly "I'm assuming you have our finest looking for them?"

He looked at Kit who was still on the floor listening in intently he smiled at her she smiled back, she deserved better then me what kind off person was I to hurt her like that, I suppose I'm not a person never was never will be.

Daniel finally spoke "They have left the grounds a good few hours ago and from the looks of things there headed to your fathers"

"Shit" I murmured I thought about it "Jasmine thats who helped her did she leave with them" I questioned

Daniel shook his head "Not that I'm aware off"

"FInd her and bring her here now" I snarled my fangs retracting, sometimes it was just too hard to control my vampire side alot of the time I felt like Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde.

Daniel looked at me twice before leaving to get Jasmine. I turned to Kit I walked over too her lowering my hand too her.

I slowly lifted her up she groaned grabbing onto her ribs, I layed her on the couch.

"Say I said sorry would you forgive me?" I mumbled.

"I don't know the world just might end if you apologised for something" I mocked.

"Funny" he bit then he softened "Kit I'm sorry but I've worked so hard and it looks like I'm becoming weak but its not like this is new all vampires change when they find there mate but its because off my position I really do adore you" I looked down at her soft face her big brown eyes boring into me.

"I suppose your not that bad, and it seems I got you pretty bad" she laughed.

"That you did" I smiled down at her brushing my lips gently across hers.

"So whats the big deal of your father finding out about me, are you embarassed by me?" She asked

Such a silly insecure girl sometimes I thought I smirked "No just worried about you its best if your a secret from him and the light side for a while"

"I sometimes wonder how I ended up on your 'dark' side" she paused "Screw that why am I surrounded by vampires"

"Chosen before you were born m'dear"  I said pecking her nose.

The doors swung open and in came Daniel with Jasmine being held by two off our institutes vampires she was struggling her fangs bared and snapping.

"Shut up Jasmine" I snapped at her "Where have they gone"

"WHO" she screeched

"Let me refresh you memory" I growled leaving Kits side who went to couch sitting down watching me "Who has a stake"