Chapter 53-Your elastic band just snapped

-- x --

"Get in" one of Lorenzos goons snarled at me.

"What ever you say princess" I smiled

He just shoved me into the back of the van followed by Callum.

"Can we try not to piss them off, maybe?" Callum muttered

I shrugged "I dont think it really matters"

"Why are you so calm" he groaned "Do you even have a plan"

I snorted "Of course I have a plan"

He raised a brow at me "Really?"

"Not exactly" I mumbled quickly

"What?" he sighed

I stood up banging at the door "No getting out of here" I shrugged "That was my plan"

"I could kill you sometimes" he frowned "You could take things a little more serious"

"Callum if I take this too serious I will end up breaking down" I bit "You aren't going to die today Callum you could support me a bit more, I don't know what I'm going to do because there are no written instructions for this kind of stuff" I bit down on my lip "But everything is going to be different this time when we get to the circle my power is going to be enhanced I will be guided by my power not by me after that I just don't know but whatever I say you do, understood?"

He just nodded "Kit I'm as good as dead inside once you go" he whispered

I cupped his face in my hands "Don't say that" I muttered pecking his lips "Maybe we shouldn't have mated fully" I sighed to myself.

He growled making me flinch "Don't you ever to say that again"

"I'm sorry" I whispered

The van came to a halt the doors opening I didn't fight them my eyes clenched at the bright sun as my eyes scanned our surroundings back at the lake the mountain coming into view.

"Catch him" Lorenzo roared

I spun quickly to see Callum fighting anyone he could get his hands on. Bodies fell to the floor as he broke necks. We were completely outnumbered and soon those bodies would heal getting back up again. 

"Callum, stop" I whispered

He looked up at me before he was shot, twice in the leg, the arm, and then his chest. A sob escaped my from my chest. Lorenzo grabbed hold of my arm "Aww didn't want to see that no" he laughed

Callum fell to his knees, when Lorenzo lifted me into the boat, putting Callum in a seperate one.

When we got to the mountain face Lorenzo grabbed hold of my forearm slicing it open, I grunted as the blood trickled he wiped my arm over the mountain and onto the rock.

The rocks screeched as they moved out of the way as they had before. The boats settled inside the cave as we got off Lorenzo snaked an arm around my waist. 

He whispered in my ear "Now lets not try anything in here, I have been thinking if you survive this maybe we can get together" 

I shook him off me "You never stop being a creep"

He growled "Your in a very dangerous position here"

I laughed "I know exactly what position I'm in"