Chapter 28- Voodoo crap and traitors

---- x ----

I grunted trying to shove Daniel off me. He smiled looking down at me. "Will you ever learn" he slowly got off me and brushed himself off.

I rolled my eyes at him sitting up "I give up put me back as an A-rank"

He laughed "Aww does the poor little dhampir feel disgruntled fighting me"

I shook my head "If I could tap into my vodoo magic crap you would be at my mercy"

"Best out of three" Daniel asked changing the subject it has been like this for two weeks them ignoring my attempts at finding out about me and what I can do. They never caught Lila and Marc and everyone was just waiting to see what Callums father would do, a good half of the vampire leaders off the institutes left the rest stayed just in case off an attack other then that things have been normal. Callum and I haven't killed eachother...... yet, I have been fighting with Daniel everyday and in my other time drawing, and rotating my time between Callum, Daniel, Dee and everyone else. 

"Hows it going" Callum smirked at me leaning against the door frame.

I twinkled my eyes at him "I won?" I lied

Daniel snorted "If the aim was who was on the floor longest then yes you won"

I turned sharply to Daniel "Shut up could you not just go along with it"

I felt arms wrap around me from behind and looked up to see Callum looking down at me "You wanted to lie to me" he gasped 

I turned to face him standing on my tippy-toes to peck his lips "Never" I giggled

"Lets see what you got" he said raising an eyebrow

I moaned "I don't want to fight Daniel anymore"

He laughed "Who said anything about Daniel"

I felt my mouth widened I had been begging to fight Callum for two whole weeks to no avail so I couldn't believe he was offering to fight me.

"Really" I gaped at him

"Yes" he nodded releasing me from his grip "Daniel has been telling me your improving"

I turned to Daniel who just shrugged while leaning against a door frame.

I rolled up my sleeves and tore at the bottom of my trousers that were ripped from fighting Daniel I threw the bottom of my trousers at him "You owe me a new pair" 

"Nah I prefer you with no trousers" he laughed which caused a possesive Callum to turn and growl at him

I rested a hand on Callums chest "Its a joke" I hushed

He stared into my eyes and groaned "You bring out the worst in me"

I shook my head "And the best"

"Shall we" 

I crouched in a defence pose watching Callum carefully. He just smiled then moved in a blur, I felt a presence behind my back before I could turn he kicked my knees down so I was on the floor when I felt his lips come close to my neck I twisted my way out kicking my knees into Callums chest and launching myself backwards I fell unsteadily on my feet.

Callum reacted quickly grabbing my arm and twisting it behind my back I looked at him to not see my Callum but the Callum I caught occasional glimpses off this was the Callum that haunted my nightmares the one that is controlled by bloodlust .

I twisted under his grip causing a crack in my arm and I groaned in pain, in the corner off my eye i saw Daniel take a step closer to us but Callum snarled "Dont you dare" he hissed.