Chapter 46- Well isn't this a cute little crew

-- x ---

"Daniel slow down the car" I gasped covering my eyes with my hands 

Callum snorted in the back "You call yourself a vampire"

I shot him a glare "Shut it" I raised my hand to my mouth "Seriously Daniel I'm gonna be sick"

"Ha morning sickness?" Daniel snickered.

Idiot..I thought. "Callum did you tell him" I yelled.

"No-" He began looking confused

"What you two did it, when?" Daniel frowned "Why didn't you tell me Callum, I thought you said you didn't. Was she as good as you would think?"

I hit Daniels arm "I'm kidding you tool"

"Oh right" he grabbed his arm "Ow by the way"

"Grow up" I sighed "How much longer until we are there"

Callum pursed his lips "30 minutes? nearest town"

"Thank god I'm starving" Ian sighed loudly. "And being stuck in a car is nauseating"

Daniel scoffed "We're awesome you should be honoured to be in our presence"

"I am pretty hungry" I muttered I rubbed my face "My jaws hurt" I moaned.

Callum looked at me concerned "When was the last time you drank" 

I frowned "Ian?"

"About 4-5 days ago would be my best case" Ian answered unsure.

"We can go out for that later" Callum nodded

"Yes" Daniel cheered

"What?" I asked 

"We finally get to hunt together" he smiled like a kid.

"So we're breaking all the rules?" I raised a brow

Callum raised his hands "We need to be strong, a storm is coming"

"Here we are" Daniel cheered 

Daniel stopped into a busy shopping town. I turned to Callum "You have money right?"

He scoffed "Of course"

Ian snorted "Rich boy"

"Do you want me to punch you again?" Callum raised an eyebrow

Ian just ignored him looking out the window finally sighing "There is a car park not far from here take another left go straight and a second left"

Daniel nodded "Thanks" he mumbled

"Kit?" Callum asked wary.

My heart clenched at the tone of his voice, good I argued with myself. He cheated on you you had goldfish that lasted longer then your marriage vows...my fish did die all the time, but you made mistakes..plenty of them. They made a book 'mistakes for dummies' your the dummy. 

I took a breath stop talking to yourself... "Kit are you talking to yourself" Callum smirked his eyes twinking.

"How do you know" I blinked

"Vampires are perceptive your quite open towards me" he shrugged "I was just going to say its not my money its ours"

"Oh you think were still married" I questioned 

He gulped "Oh well nevermind"

I internally groaned I could see him like that "Of course were still married,I'm just trying to wrap my head around everything"