Chapter 35-Merry Christmas children

--- x ---

"Good morning" someone whispered in my ear.

"I don't wanna go to school" I groaned twirling over in my bed and pulling the covers with me

"Get up" He growled

"No I'm tired" I moaned

"Fine" he sighed 

Just when I thought I was being left to sleep I was pushed out of my bed and landed on the floor

"Ow" I frowned creaking an eye open slowly the light hurting my eyes, to see a smiling Callum above me.

"Merry christmas" he smiled 

"Santa is giving you coal" I muttered

"What are you giving me" he asked

"Nothing" I answered honestly

"I want another picture" he smiled

"Here just let me get up and splash some water on my face and get changed ok" I sighed as he helped me off the floor.

"Fine" he shrugged

"And I want to talk" I looked at him lounging on Dee's bed "Get off her bed" I mumbled leaving the room

Yes I know you would think I would be staying in Callums room but he isn't winning yet and over the last 3 weeks all I have been doing is training and Callum casually throwing in that he is going to turn me into a vampire.

I walked into the communal showers, as much as I wanted Callums huge bath I wasn't going to break.

I let the water hit me thinking, why don't I want to be a vampire? Do I need more time? Maybe its just cos it will hurt I'm so sick of being hurt.

Do I love Callum?

One thing running through my mind was did I want to get out of here...before here I didn't kill as the image of me killing mark brought vomit to my mouth or the guards ripping apart Lilas body, my tears mixed with the shower.

My life just used to be easier 

"Do you want revenge on your family" Callums words rung through my mind

I turned off the showers wrapping a towel around me and walked back to my room where Callum lay on my bed.

"Close your eyes" I mumbled

"Will do" he agreed knowing I wasn't in the mood.

I grabbed a pair of tracksuit bottoms and a red t-shirt, well you know in the spirit of Christmas and everything.

"You can look"  I sighed at him

"Come on whats wrong you have been so off for the last 3 weeks" he asked concerned

"I feel so drained and confused and upset" and that's when I burst into tears 

Callum grabbed me holding me in his arms "I'm sorry angel"

"No your not" I sighed

"I am I wouldn't change you if there wasn't a reason I promise" then he added "And if you don't want revenge on your family then don't simple as"

"Am I acting like a child?" I pouted

"A cute one" he smiled kissing my nose

"I want to visit my family one last time, I want my mum and sister to have a happy life I won't kill my Dad I just want him out of here" 

"That's an easy request we can do that" he smiled "Now in the spirit of Christmas lets go open presents, eat and play games"

"Ok" I said as he grabbed my hand "If"