Chapter 22- Date from heaven, with the devil?

----- x----

I studied my complexion in the mirror. I suppose I didn't look bad. I pursed my lips and tilted my head, I had decided on a fitted white top, A black blazer with black skinny jeans and gold gladiator sandals.My make-up was toned down from the party i had put on a little tinted moisturiser, blush, and mascara.

I sucked in one unsteady breath. To say I was nervous was an understatement I laughed nervously at myself I didn't even know why I was nervous I had been on plenty of dates before and Callum and I had already ate dinner together (not that that had gone well) and we had already shared a bed (twice!).

I frowned at myself when did I care about or start feeling nervous Callum or this stupid date.

The two days had gone by since Sunday and it had had by way to quickly. I took some comfort in the fact that they were two easy stress free days. Dee and I hung out on our own in the lounge for hours on Sunday and I tried to keep it on Ian so we could avoid anything about me she said she really liked him I was hoping to find him to make sure his feelings were the same but I actually haven't seen him not even at breakfast, lunch or dinner. 

I had to admit I missed Marc yesterday at training he was the only A-rank I actually spoke to. I had actually ended up talking to Fabian.

I heard the knock on my door that rattled my thoughts Dee had left me the room to myself and wished me luck, was it really 9 o'clock at night already?

I opened the door to see Callum leaning on the door post in denim jeans and a tight white t-shirt that clung to him he looked so hot the annoying thing was he knew he was hot the way he was standing there uggh he was infuriating I was so tempted to close the door on his face.

He arched his eyebrows in a question mark "Finished staring?"

"Nothing to stare at" I muttered pushing past him into the hall.

"You know one of these days I'm actually going to start thinking you don't actually find me attractive" he said smirking at me as we walked down the dark corridors.

"Like that would ever happen" I bit

"Hey hey hey whats wrong" he asked concern masking his face.

"I don't know if what I'm wearing is ok because you wouldn't tell me where we were going" I huffed

He stopped and stared at me for a minute then looked me up and down a couple of times "Hmmm" he thought

"Thats it I'm not going" I yelled turning around 

He grabbed my hand and tingles went through my body I couldn't help but smile at the sensation "I'm kidding you look wonderful and its fine for where were going" He smirked "It really has been so funny how disgruntled you get not being in the know"

"Well it seems I'm never in the know around here" I shrugged.

That made an awkward silence where we walked through corridors and past the canteen and into the giant main hall I could never get over the size of this place. 

Callum opened the front door "After you" He smiled sweetly

"Why thank you" I curtsied sarcastically.

He rolled his eyes at me. His car was parked outside the front door a lamborghini-murcielago-927 my mouth widened "You own a lamborghini-murcielago-927?" I gaped

He raised his eyebrows "You know cars?"

I shook my head "Only the good ones"

He ushered me over to the passenger side the doors raising up "In you go" he encouraged