Chapter 14- Vampire 101

------- x -------

I sat waiting a minute what to ask, what to ask. I looked at Callum waiting patiently probably gloating inside that i was going to kiss him. We sat for a while.

"Kit would you like to ask me something or would you like to just kiss me" he winked.

I rolled my eyes "Fine tell me about being a vampire you know what are the differences"

He smirked "Well look at me I'm a total sex god"

I furrowed my eyebrows pretending to be in deep thought "So being arrogant and a major pain in the ass a vampire trait too?"

He narrowed his eyes "We are a hell off a lot sexier, we don't age well we do but not as fast the oldest vampire still alive has been around before the BC period and he doesn't look over 50, we are stronger faster our teeth are like knives and we have slight mind-control to do small things nothing to big"

I let all this sink in "How old are you and have you ever used mind-control on me?"

"No i haven't i tried but i can't" he shrugged 

My eyes bugged out "You TRIED?"

"Does it matter it didn't work?"

"Fine I'll drop it and you avoided my other question".

He frowned thinking i had forgot he got up pouring some vodka into a glass "Kit you don't want to know"

"Just tell me" 

"22" he said avoiding my gaze

"Callum your real age not the age you look" 

"Fine i am quite old" i continued to stare at him until he broke "562" he muttered 

I bit my lip wow i thought didn't really expect that. I moved on

"So grandad tell me about Dhampirs"

i ground his teeth "Don't call me that Kit"

"Yeah your right you would be my great-great-great-great grandad"

He chugged back his vodka ignoring me now his eyes darkening. "Dhampirs are half vampires they have about 50 extra years too a human they are a little stronger the humans nothing in comparision to vamps there not really faster they don't have bloodlust but they could drink human blood and not feel sick like a human"

I nodded "But I'm stronger then a normal Dhampir?"

"Yes your different Kit"

"How do you turn into a vampire?"

"Turning Dhampir is easy a human has to have lost alot of blood i mean alot then they drink just a small dose of vampire blood it connects to the last of there human blood and they turn Dhampir now to turn vampire its alot about the bite" he said showing his fangs "I would have to be drinking from you and you drinking from me"

"Is that it?"

He shrugged "Yep"

i narrowed my eyes "How much does it hurt"

"I can't say from experience but from description it feels like your insides are on fire first then a brief drowning period in your throat whats the worst is when you first wake-up and you need blood more then anything"

I winced "I'm not going threw that" i whispered 

He glared at me "You my dear don't have a choice"

"Please don't make me"

He just shook his head "we will talk about it closer to your birthday"

"Fine" I breathed getting upset.