Chapter 40- Potestatem...

--- x---

I stretched in Callums massive bed, my muscles and body still a little sore from the change and my side still burning.

Callum was still asleep, I sighed kissing his cheek gently, then getting up changing from my pyjamas to tracksuit bottoms and one of Callum sweatshirts.

I was so sick of coming to dead ends, I kept finding out small pieces out of one big story and  it just wasn't adding up for me.

I left our room leaving Callum to sleep he must be tired if he didn't wake up from my moving around, he told me he hadn't slept the whole time I was changing.

I stopped in the corrider smiling to myself, biting down on my bottom lip, I was a vampire, so I ran and for lack of a better word it was awesome, the wind hit me my vision wasn't blurred no matter what speed I was going at.

I skidded to a halt outside Ians room, need to work on the landing I see, I thought to myself.

I didn't bother knocking just walked in to see his room was a mess, there was clothes everywhere, half eaten food, cigarette butts discarded.

I looked at the one bed apparently this is a single room, there was Ian alright, with a naked girl sprawled beside him. I rolled my eyes, picking up what I assumed were her clothes and threw them at her although they were only clothes i threw them at such force it snapped her awake.

"Out" I eyed her.

She was a little disorientated as she yawned "Your not the boss of me, who are you" I snarled in response, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes.

"I suggest you leave before I tell my husband how you spoke to me, actually I would take pleasure in taking care of you" I narrowed my eyes at her.

She gulped "I'm sorry, I didn't know guards and stuff don't usually come into rooms"

I raised a hand, she flinched at my movement, I looked at her and softened "Sorry just go its fine you were tired, I just want to speak with Mr. man whore here" I mumbled, Jeez he could sleep through a war.

"Man whore?" she asked

"Ask around, he sure as hell has been around" I shrugged as she finished putting on her stuff as I looked out the window 

"Oh" she muttered 

"Don't worry hun" I smiled "Theres better in this building"

"I doubt it" Ian stretched waking up, I sighed now he gets up. "See you later Sarah?" he smirked

"Its Sasha" she frowned leaving the room without another word.

I narrowed my eyes as he stretched smiling "You couldn't remember her name!" I shouted

"What there are alot of girls in this place, I knew it began with an S?" he offered 

"Pig, you better have used protection, a bunch of pregnant girls is not the idea Callum has in mind for the place" I bit

"Of course I did" he scoffed 

I shook my head "So, I came to talk to you" I started

He raised a brow "Talk then vampy"

"Do you have answers?" I asked biting my lip

He rolled his eyes "Whats the questions I'm supposed to be answering?"

I frowned "Are you a witch?" 

He smiled "Of sorts"

"Whats that mean?" I sighed