Chapter 31-Fire to the end

Callums POV

----- x -----

                                      250 years ago

"Kill them" My father bellowed "Kill them all" his words from months ago bellowing through my head

There was a rampage off killings vampires killing witches and witches killing vampires. Vampires were completely outnumbering the witches and they didn't put up much off a fight either.

It had been a killing spree for months, it was in our own hands or just pointing out witches to humans it had been all to easy to terminate witches over the last 3 months that it had come to finding the last one, the one that killed my mother.

I roughly pushed away tears, my father called me weak anytime i cried on my mothers behalf the taunts had gotten worse recently i suppose the fact she was killed 3 months rather than yesterday was the reason behind the taunts, I sighed.

I had come to this on my own giving everyone else the wrong directions this was probably dangerous but vengeance was the only thing on my mind.

The picture off my mothers long blonde hair and bluey grey eyes, her dazzling smile that made you smile, her hugs the only person that actually ever loved me.

And the witch that killed her was through those doors.

I charged banging open the door to see the witch on the floor the witch on the floor holding a lifeless body.

I stopped dead in my tracks.

She looked up at me wiping away tears "I was expecting you"

I cleared my throat "I am here to seek revenge for my mother"

"She loved you so much you know" she smiled weakly at me

"Don't speak of her" I growled 

She gently placed down the young womans head that was on her lap scattering rose petals all over her body a stab wound clear on the young womans chest.

"This was my daughter Imelda it was her 23rd birthday 2 weeks ago, I loved her so much she was engaged to a human but he killed her down to one off your vampires" she sighed "I wanted to go with her but I had to wait for you too find me so we could talk"

I only noticed now how tired this woman looked her clothes were dirty, her hair unkept and the bags under her eyes were huge she was a very pretty woman from what I could tell but the death off her daughter had aged her an eternity "I'm not here to talk" I warned

"I know why your here" she bit 

"Why aren't you fighting then" I questioned

She closed her eyes "None off us had been fighting, too much anyway we knew we had too come too an end it was for told"

"What was for told?"

"Everything has been seen and written into prophecies"

"You knew you were going to die" I asked

"Young man, your are going to be a very strong man one day and you will find someone that loves you more then your regular soulmate and your love for her will test the boundaries off the earth, it will be hard and your are going to make ALOT of mistakes" she smiled to herself

"You have to look outside yourself, you have to learn how to forgive otherwise your part won't work"

"Part in what" I furrowed an eyebrow