Chapter 38- Oh decisions, decisions

~Callums POV~

--- x ---

I laid my little bride on my bed..or should I say our.

I began kissing her cheek and down her neckline. I could here her heart accelerate a little from my touch. "Did I do everything right?" I smiled, wanting only the best I'd marry her a hundred times to make it perfect for her.

"It was perfect, everything was perfect.thank you Callum" she whispered  as I kissed down her neck. Where I would soon be drinking from changing her getting one step closer to making her truly mine in everyway.

"Are you ready" I mumbled my voice going husky the blood pounding round her body making it hard to concentrate.

"Your not annoyed" she asked frowning

I pushed myself up reluctantly from her neck. We had discussed this briefly, she wasn't ready, I was ok with that....kind of. Actually it was killing me inside, having to restraining myself, but I smiled. "Your not ready to make love with me thats ok your willingly letting me turn you" I stated

I was expecting alot more struggling when it came down to it...turns out all you have to do is marry the girl and she'll let you turn her into a vampire. 

"Thank you" she smiled at me, god I loved that smile, I love her...even if she hasn't said it yet.

"Anything for you my goddess, my bride" I smiled back the fact I was married to this beautiful being below me slowly sinking in.

"Now I'm going to drink from your mark and you drink from the wound I will make on my wrist" she nodded at me "Your going to feel pain, but its going to feel so bad your going to pass out, when you wake up I will constantly be by your side to guide you through the pain"

Like it will help, I thought to myself knowing all to well the affects of seeing people being turned and the pain they experience. I sighed internally, I don't have a choice really and its now or never.

I lifted my wrist to my mouth using my canine to make a quick easy cut across my wrist, a pearl of blood appeared and I lowered it to Kits mouth "It won't taste bad, because your dhampir and partially mated to me" I reassured her, remembering how delicous her blood tasted to me.

She brought her mouth to my wrist and I bit into her neck, she slightly stiffened but then began to drink from my wrist, I gulped the warm blood pouring out of her neck and into my mouth, it was a sudden relief not having to worry about drinking to much, she may be my mate and I won't kill her from crazy non-self control but it certainly is never easy to stop. As I continued to drink I could fill her body going limp and her eyes starting to shut, any minute now the pain would begin.

I licked at her neck having drained all the blood I needed from her body as her weak lips stopped drinking from my wrist it began to heal itself up. For a second I had a stupid thought that maybe because she is who she is, she wouldn' t feel pain, her scream pierced my ears and echoed through the room...guess not.

She blacked out as her body started to spasm and convulse, I had to turn away from her the sight getting to me, for hours there were grunts and screams yet she didn't awaken not that I expected her to really.

I had pulled up a seat beside the bed only moving her when her body spasmed from pain and she nearly fell of the bed.

Daniel walked in and my head snapped up  to him.

"Wow looks sore" he cringed

I sighed "Get out"

"No no I'm sorry" he frowned "How long has it been"