Chapter 20- Can anyone answer my questions

I walked back to my room to hear giggle behind the door. I frowned turning the door handle to see Ian and Dee cuddling in bed.

I raised my eyebrows "Well good morning?"

Dee giggled and blushed a little and Ian frowned but almost at himself for getting caught.

I shifted uncomfortably under the awkward silence. "Well I am just going to get changed" I said walking over to my drawer pulling out tracksuit bottoms and a tank top.

"I dunno I think Callums shirt looks good on you" Dee mused eyeing me up and down.

I blushed "We didn't do what you think" 

She smirked "You sure you seemed pretty drunk last night"

"Surely I wasn't that bad" I frowned I usely wasn't this bad I could usually handle my drink, I suppose this time was different down to the fact I haven't had alcohol in quite a while 

This time Ian spoke looking at me seeming disappointed "You were so drunk you asked for my number, thought Amber was your mother and then there was you and Master Callum" Ian shook his head thinking about me.

"Serious grinding session went on between you too" Dee smirked "You'll have to teach me to grind like that"

Ian chuckled beside her "I don't think you need any help"

She smiled blushing "Don't flatter me did you see there make-out session it was like they were in there own little world...like..like the world depended on there kiss"

"I don't want to know anymore" I grumbled hadn't waking up in Callums bed been punishment enough I so didn't need this. "You guys were the ones handing me drinks"

Ian held up his hand in innocence "Didn't hand you one drink not one"

Dee turned her head in mock shame "Guilty as charged"

There was another awkward silence as the two of them just lay there looking at me when it hit me "Marc" I gasped 

"There we go" Dee said "You kind of hurt him"

Ian looked disappointed again, I deserved it I guess I was playing Marc I didn't mean to it ind of just happened.

"Right people close your eyes I'm getting changed and I am not walking all the way too the bathroom because you too had some fun last night"

They both closed there eyes as I slipped into the tracksuit.

"You can open them" I grinned "I am going to find Marc I believe I owe him an apology and I will be out of you twos hair"

Dee nodded but Ian shook his head "I got to go" he mumbled into her hair

She frowned "Where"

"Just got to go" he said sliding on his bottoms.

I started edging towards the door not wanting to get in the middle of this. 

"Fine go whatever" Dee muttered irritated.

"Bye then" Ian said pushing me out the door

I frowned "What was that about"

"No Kit what the hell happened last night what were you thinking getting drunk like that you are in no position to be so irresponsible" he reprimanded me.

I stopped walking "Excuse me?"

"You heard me Kit" He eyed me

"Who do you think you are telling me what I can and can't do I'm 17 year old stuck in this hell hole I can do what I want" I was almost snarling my blood was boiling.