Chapter 12- Pain in the..side?

------------- x  -------------

I grumbled twisting round to see Dee was awake lying in bed. Considering she hadn't woke me up yet i assumed we were early.

I smirked "Thanks for waiting up for me"

She frowned "Sorry i got into my pyjamas and next thing i knew i was in dreamland i really am sorry" she said apologeticially

I smiled at her "Don't worry about it really its fine"

She smiled back "So what did Daniel want" she asked

"Telling me about my role in tonights mission" i shrugged.

"Whats your role?" she asked curiously.

I tilted my head to the bag on the floor. She jumped out of bed grabbing the bag she lifted out the underwear twirling them around her finger "Eh what has this got to do with it"

"I have to pretend to be sold as a slave for Tori's cousin or something"

"How do you feel about it all" she asked eyeing me

"Do i have a choice"

She came over to me wrapping her arms around me "You will be fine i promise we will look after you" she cooed like i was a little child

"Thanks" she was such an amazing friend i know we only known eachother for four days i felt shes been part of my life forever and i loved her "Breakfast?" i asked

"We have to wait for everyone to finish anyone on tonights mission goes after them and the guards tell us the plan of attack excuse the pun"

"Ok so do i have time for a shower?"

"Yep go on get out of here"

I walked down the corridor the occasional guard walking past bowing to me it made me so uncomfortable.

I reached the showers grabbed soap and a towel and stepped in i put the shower on as hot as it went letting the hot water scald me. It was oddly relaxing i smiled relaxed not thinking about tonight it only gave me a knot in my stomach.

I stepped out clean wrapping the towel around me holding my dirty clothes i walked back to my room and who do i bump into none other then Callum. He stopped looking me up and down in my towel. Note to self always bring clothes to change into. I sighed.

"What do you want? Why are you down here and not in your chamber of excellence" i said clearly irritated

He smirked "Yes my chambers are quite comfortable i wouldn't object to you staying in them with me" he said cupping my cheek.

I shoved his hand away "As appealing as that offer sounds i'll pass so as i said what are you doing here"

"I knocked at you room to find you had gone to shower" he said again looking at my outfit of just a towel.

"Eyes up here my friend so again why are you here what can ii do for you" 

A smile played on his lips "Someone has a short fuse I came round to wish you look for tonight i won't see you until after you come back"

I smiled "Aww you do have a heart who knew"

He narrowed his eyes at me "Don't push it Kit"

I shrugged innocently "Look who has the short fuse now"

He closed his eyes sighed the opened them giving me a smouldering look he brushed the wet hair out of my face then kissed my cheek "Just be safe" and he walked off.