Chapter 9- This day just keeps getting better...

----------------- x --------------------

Lila was over in the other side of the courtyard sneering down at me looking at me as if i was nothing. Well i was going to show her and everybody else who thought i was nothing and they could treat me like dirt that i was something a force to be reckoned with.

I took a few steps forward edging closer to the middle of the courtyard i spotted Dee and the rest of them and gave them a quick nod and smile then i faced Lila who was still in her corner eyeing me up.

I laughed sarcasticially "Lila do you actually plan on fighting or are you just gonna stand there"

Callums laugh bellowed through the courtyard and Lila looked from him to me then growled and ran towards hoping to ram into my stomach but her anger was making her blind i took one quick step to the side avoiding her as her plummeted in students.

"Best you got" i shouted mockingly

"Insolent little bitch" she got up shaking herself up he ran towards me stopping this time in front of me flowing punches in every direction she got in a few so i did one thing i knew how to do quite well i back-handed her she held the side of her face and screeched i took this opportunity to get in my hits in i twisted her around grabbing her arms placing my feet on her back i pulled back her arms back i heard a snap and i let go.

She clicked her arms back into place grunting my eyes widened 'what a freak' i thought she planted a heavy kick to my stomach i skidded backwards along the ground.I groaned then stood up spluttering and staggering backwards.

She sped towards me and then everything sped up.

She punched. I ducked. I kicked. She twisted. She punched i staggered backwards. She kicked i blocked blowing a punch to her nose and it started bleeding. It felt like forever went by and we were getting no where fighting my body ached and we were both panting it was then that i realised somebody had to finish things and i was hoping it would be me.

I kicked in her knees and she buckled to the floor i grabbed her arms swinging her againist the solid thrown her back arching in pain as she rolled on the floor i gave a few last kicks to her back and stomach. When I stopped looking at Lila writhing in pain on the floor what was i doing this wasn't me.

"It's over" i called out

"It's not over til i say it's over" Lila called out from the floor.

"Just shut up I'm stopping i could keep going you on the other hand look like you have had enough"

That shut her up I looked up to Callum a smile plastered across his face his eyes not leaving mine until he gestured for two guards to carry Lila away she kept groaning and i identified the word bitch being called out a few times.

Callum got up off the throne walking towards the doors then turned caught my eye.

"Follow" he called to me. This angered me had he no consideration i just fought with every inch of my body and I ached, but what else was i going to do. I couldn't afford another fight with him so i followed as every person in the courtyard watched me trail out the door.

We didn't speak just walked until we reached the canteen and i followed him up the stairs to the room i had seen him in on my first day he stepped in holding the door open for me i smirked thats probably the nicest thing i have seen him do.

"What do you want" I said exhausted

"Do you realize what you have just done?" he said shocked

"Em no...?" i was so confused.

"You just fought a vampire and she's quite a strong one"

"She's a vampire too?....then vampires aren't that strong?" i said mockingly