Sleepwalking

Chapter Six: Sleepwalking

OLI

Despite drinking a lot last night I woke up with a surprisingly clear head. I knew exactly what had gone down between Kara and me, we'd slept together after she admitted to having a crush on me since high school. She'd fled the club leaving me in shock, but Jordan pushed me to go after her because I would regret letting her walk back out of my life once I'd only just gotten her back.

In the taxi ride over I thought about the consequences. Hannah and I hadn't exactly been 'intimate' recently and Kara had something about her that I admired. She'd put her past behind her and had made something of herself despite a number of times myself, Hannah and the rest of the guys put her down. If I'd known about her feelings back in high school would everything have been different? Some people would accuse me of sleeping with her now because she was hot, but after getting to know her she was still the same girl I grew up with but with more fight.

In the night, Kara had snuggled against my chest and I found myself stroking her hair as she slept peacefully. Watching her sleep was the cutest thing because she constantly wiggled her nose and furrowed her eyebrows. Did I have actual feelings for Kara? This was definitely not a one night stand to either of us. Kara was just the polar opposite to Hannah. It was nice to wake up to no screaming, Hannah was a big fan of drama from the second she woke up to the moment she fell asleep.

"Good morning Oli."

Kara shuffles and looks up at me with her large chocolate eyes, and all I can do is smile.

"Morning love."

"I'm glad you knocked on my door last night Oli."

I was also glad because last night was one of the best nights I'd had in a long time. But before I could reply my phone starts going off on the bedside table where I'd discarded it last night. Kara sighs and sits up before stretching and trying to tame her bed head while I picked up the phone and mouthed 'Hannah' which made her roll her eyes.

"Morning Hannah."

"Where the hell were you last night Oli...were you cheating on me with some bimbo?"

Hannah's shrill voice made me flinch. However, before I could deny anything Kara climbs on top of me and smirks before disappearing under the sheets. I jump and bite back a moan as Kara wraps a hand around my base, so she wanted to play dirty and I was okay with that.

"Answer me Sykes...oh my god you are cheating on me?"

I was brought back to reality by Hannah, why did she sound so hurt? I knew for a fact that she'd cheated on me multiple times while I remained faithful to our 'relationship'.

"I'm hungover and crashed at Jordan's since his place was closest to the club..."

Kara slowly pumps her hand up and down making it hard to concentrate on the phone call.

"I'm pretty sure you're cheating on me Oli."

God Hannah's voice was so whiny, how the hell was she playing the victim card I'll never know. Though technically I was cheating on her.

"Hannah I know you've slept around so drop the act."

She goes silent on the other end which made me slightly nervous. However, Kara was doing a pretty good job at making the nerves disappear as she takes me inside her mouth, fuck she was perfect. I put my fist in my mouth to stop myself from moaning as she swirls her tongue around my tip, I soon find myself grabbing her hair forcing her to take more of me.

"I'm hanging up Hannah...bye..."

I turn the phone off and throw it to the side and moan loudly as Kara bobs up and down like a pro, this was definitely the best way to wake up in the morning.