Chapter 25

*Joe's POV*

I slowly pulled away from the kiss. What was i doing? Why did i force myself onto her like that? What if she didn't want me to do that?

'I- i'm so sorry..' I said, standing up, realizing what i'd done.

This could ruin the whole friendship.

'Sorry for what?' She asked, i looked her in the eye and she seemed serious.

'For- you know. Kissing you. I thought you still liked Lucas? I'm so sorry i don't know what i was thinking..' I said, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly.

'Joe i don't like Lucas anymore. I never meant anything to him, so why should he mean anything to me? I'm well over him. You don't need to be sorry.' She replied.

What did she mean? Did she like me back? Or did she just feel sorry for me? I needed some space.
I turned away from her, not daring to look her in the eye.

'I- i think you should leave' i stuttered, looking at the floor.

She stood up and i felt her eyes burning upon my skin, to see if i was sure with my decision.
She realized i wasn't going to look up; i knew she was frowning.
She finally turned away and she ran up stairs.

What had i done? Have i ruined everything? Does she even like me in that way? My head is messed up..

*Autumn's POV*
I really liked joe; over these past few weeks he had became a huge part of my life. He meant a lot to me.
However, he wouldn't even look me in the eye, i didn't know what to think of the situation.

'I- i think you should leave' he said.

Now i knew what to think. He didn't like me at all. I was just some kind of experiment to him; how could he do this? I actually thought he may have liked me back, but yet again, i'm somebody's second choice.

I ran up the stairs and stood in the living room in shock, sadness and anger; all emotions mixed into one. Why me? Why does everything bad happen to me?
I crouched down to the ground, and cried silently into my hands.

After a few minutes, i pulled myself together and grabbed my coat. I began to walk towards the front door, until i stopped in my tracks. i turned around to look at the apartment one last time, and then i slammed the front door on my way out.

It'll probably a while until i come back here again...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Ficmas day 7

Good morning,
I have school this morning, and yet again, i'm so tired. But on the positive side its only 18days til Christmas! I'm glad Vicky won I'm a celeb, she deserved it.

I know what you're all thinking; you're probably hating me right now for this chapter.
But i couldn't think of anything else to write. Don't worry, it'll turn out good soon.. Unless i change my mind again to be honest i don't know where this story is going but i hope you're enjoying it so far.

I hope you have a great day x