Chapter 15

*Autumn's POV*
I ran inside and slammed the front door behind me. I once again ran upstairs and jumped on my bed, phone in hand, ready to call Emilia.

'hey!' I spoke

' hey, whats up?' She asked.

'Well today i went to Caspar's new apartment-' i said as she butted in.

' just skip to your point Aut' she laughed.

'Well Caspar has a new roommate & to be honest Mills.. He's perfect' i said.

' Aww Autt! Are you over Lucas then?' She asked, i was dreading this question. But somehow, i knew how to answer.

'I think so.. Correction, i hope so. I don't want to 'love' him anymore, i don't want him in my life anymore. i just want to forget about him' i sighed.

'That's good then, i'm proud of you Aut' i could tell she was smiling.

'Me too. Right i better go now, my parents will be wondering why i came in & ran upstairs' i laughed.

'Okay, speak to you tomorrow, bye' she said as she hung up.

Now i was wrapped in my own thoughts about Joe; he seemed different to other people.
He reminded me of Caspar, but completely different at the same time.
Maybe we should all do something tomorrow, I've been wanting to see the new hunger games; we should all go watch that.
I sent this text to Emilia & Caspar on our group chat on facebook.

'Hey guys, do you both want to come watch the new hunger games with me tomorrow? Caspar you can ask Joe too'

*Caspar's POV*

'mate are you sure she was fine with me being here tonight?' Joe asked me.

'I'm positive, she seemed to really like you. It's nice to meet new people anyways' i smiled.

I then received a message off of Autumn on our groupchat:

'Hey guys, do you both want to come watch the new hunger games with me tomorrow? Caspar you can ask Joe too'

As i read this i smirked to myself.

'Joe, Autumn hates you that much she's asked if you want to go to the cinema with us lot' i laughed.

As he heard that he came running into my room.

'Really?' He asked, obviously shocked.

'Yeah, the new hunger games. She's obsessed with it'

'Ah yeah! - i-i mean, sure' he stuttered.

Weirdo. Anyways, this might give me the chance to speak to Emilia.. The chance to finally ask her out. I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings.

*Joe's POV*

I was walking into my bedroom when i suddenly heard Caspar speak loudly.

"Joe, Autumn hates you that much she's asked if you want to go to the cinema with us lot" he laughed.

At this i ran into his room to make sure he wasn't joking around- Autumn actually wanted me to be there?

"Really?" I asked him, unsure if he was telling the truth.

Afterwards he proved he was telling the truth & he said what film we were going to watch; the new hunger games 'The Mockingjay Part 2'. I absolutely love the hunger games, it's my favorite film ever. Then Caspar said Autumn was 'obsessed' with it...

Maybe i was right; we do have things in common.

Sorry for such a short chapter! Im having a bit of a writers block & i'm finding it hard to update often; but it will be more frequently updated on weekends because i have more free time but hopefully i'll update tomorrow or Thursday.

By the way, thank you so much for 400+ reads! I remember when i got excited over 50 reads thank you.