Chapter 17

*Autumn's POV*
Why did i even just think that? Of course i don't like Joe. I've known him for what, two days?I don't even know why i thought if that.

*Joe's POV*
I stood there on the pavement watching Autumn's taxi drive away, with a smile plastered on my face. She was such a nice girl and she is a credit to Caspar. I hope i can become best friends with her one day, i want to get to know her better.

When i got to the apartment i tried to sneak in, because i didn't want Caspar to question where i'd been; i was deep in thought. And knowing Caspar he'd probably take the mic out of me.
I quietly close the front door, but as i started walking the floorboard creaked and Caspar turned his head to look at me.

Great.

'Hey, what took you so long bro?' He asked.

'Oh, erm-' i said, trying to think of an excuse.

'It doesn't matter,' He chuckled ' do you wanna play FIFA with me?'

'No thanks Caspar, i need to edit my YouTube Video for Sunday' i said, remembering 'Sugg Sunday'.

*Autumn's POV*
I know i said i didn't like Joe, but there's no harm in getting to know him, right?
I just want to feel more comfortable around him, like we were in the cinema, just doing silly things that friends do. I want him to be my friend.
I decided to text Caspar.

'Hey Cas, on Friday do you and Joe wanna come mine? I'll pass the message onto Mills; my parents are at work.'

After a few minutes he replied.

'Hey, of course we can Autumn. By the way, you don't have to ask Joe you know, just because he's my roommate.'

Is that what he thought? He thought i was just asking Joe because he is his roommate?

'No that's not it. I really want to get to know him, he's a nice guy.'

That means if they're coming on Friday i have One day to complete my homework, so i can spend the rest of the holidays not worrying about it.

*Joe's POV*
Caspar just told me Autumn asked us to go around hers on Friday. She actually wanted me to go places with her.
The first time i met Autumn, Caspar had told me to stay out of the way because Autumn was a bit shy. But when she came around she was keen on me staying with them. But i thought she may have just asked me to stay out of guilt or something; but turns out she actually wants me to go places with them.

She wants to get to know me.

Hi guys, i finally updated! I had to write on memos and copy it, because i was updating on here & then realized it doesn't save. So i had to re-re-re-re-write it again
It's not very long but i hope you enjoy!x