Chapter 34 - Way too much time with Condom girl

James was excited to see them together. "Darlings." He exclaimed hugging and kissing Talon on the cheek, ignoring Channing's scowl.

"I'm so sorry again James." Talon cried.

James shushed her.

"Now here's my lost little duck." James linked his arm though Channing's; who looked like he would more like to see it broken then around his.

Talon giggled, "I'll just get changed."

She crossed over to the corner. James switched on the music then swanned over to Channing with a so tell me expression. Channing grimaced, James groaned, "Mm hmmm. Looks like you'll be staying back big boy."

Channing tried to smile. "Do I really have to cut-"

"-helloooo, who's got his man and who doesn't, Mr Don Juan De Muckit-up-o?"

Channing scowled," Okay I think shirt off today, let's get us some ten-shone!" James clapped his hands excitedly.

"Hey James can we see it so far?" Talon indicated the tarp covered figure as she emerged.

James stood back and whipped off the tarps with a flourish. "Voila."

"Oh ...oh....that's ummm coming along." mumbled Talon studying at the huge clay zombie like mass.

Her head tilted on the side "So, you've certainly captured little duckie here to a T, its very life like." She added poking Channing in the chest.

"Hah, you are too funny. Do I have to work with this comedian James?" He deadpanned.

James winked at him as he took his shirt off and threw in on a near by table. Talon pointedly stared at the clay mass. James indicated for them to resume the pose for him.

He switched on some music and hummed away as he worked into defining the clay. He would often approach to study and feel parts of their bodies before transferring his find on to the sculpture.

Talon felt his eyes upon her, she didn't look down. She had to practice treating him like any other. She didn't think about the dreams that would be featuring this very body that was holding her now.

As James worked away he could smirked with satisfaction, Talon was obviously in a serious fight with herself.

"Okay Tal, that's enough for you today. I just need you a little bit longer Chan."

Channing lowered her down gently; finally she looked at him in the eye. He smiled as his heart beat hard against his chest.

Talon flushed as she turned away from him to get changed. "Thanks James. I'll use the bathroom to take this leotard off"

James followed, sashaying to grab her at the door," and take those things off!" he whispered, pointing to her chest.

Talon looked down to see what he meant, felt the heat explode into her cheeks. "I - I can't" she stammered.

"What darling? Did you hot glue them on...Way too much time with Condom girl. I may have something-"

"No, I didn't glue them on James. They are ... They are mine." She squeaked looking sideways at Channing.

"Yep OK Talon, I may not be into them but girlfriend, I'm not blind you know. They certainly weren't there last week."

"I know but they are mine."

James just looked at her with a deadpan expression. "Well, least I know where you were for the last few days. No wonder you didn't tell me. I would have said no, no, no!"