Chapter 33- I'm x Coming x For x You

(Alright, this cheater is set at the bit in the anime where Killua has been taken to that hospital by ikalgo after the darts game)

Me, Jamie, Tia and Natt all walked out of school together, smiling brightly at each other. School had just ended for the summer, and I'd never felt happier. Maybe because I had no school I could go visit him.

But there was one problem. I had no idea whatsoever where he was. Heck, I didn't even know if he was alive or not. The day he hung up on me on that phone call was almost a year ago, and I had heard absolutely nothing from him. My smile suddenly dropped as I thought about it. Not only that, but I had a funny feeling tags he had something to do with this crazy chimera ant massacre rumour. I sighed in frustration as I thought about it.

"Y/n." I felt someone's arm link through mine. I turned to see Natt, a mischievous smirk on her face. She learned in and whispered into my ear. "I think I have an idea on how to find him. Can we go to the library?" I stared at her in shock. Why would her, of all people, know how to find Killua? I shrugged and nodded. This could be my only chance. We told the group where we were glib and split off, walking side by side.

"What's up with you, huh?" I asked her. Her smile got even wider.

"Well, Y/n. My grandfather used to be a Hunter like you, and the other day he told me about a top secret website only hunters can use." She lowered her voice and looked around before carrying on. "I know the link. You have your license on you, right?" I grinned and nodded. Maybe this information could lead us somewhere.

"How'd you get the link off him?" I asked.

"I stole it." She told me simply, looking into my soft e/c eyes with her beady green ones. We both laughed and carried on. I wasn't really into stealing, but this was important.

"So could I potentially track Killua?" I asked. She nodded eagerly.

"I think so. My granddad says that there's a tracking device in every hunter license."

"Well, it's worth a shot." I agreed with her. By this point we had reached the library and were at a computer booth. She quickly typed in the link and, to my surprise, she was right. Taking a deep breath I inserted my Hunter license. Before we knew it, we were standing in a perfectly normal looking bar. Right in front of us was a bartender, seemingly waiting for us to ask something. I looked around for Nat, but she was no where to be seen. I guess this site really was just for hunters.

"Umm," I said awkwardly, shuffling forward slightly. "Can I track people with Hunter licenses here?" She man nodded sternly. Finally he looked down to me and stifled a laugh. I frowned at him.

"Are you lost? How did you get into this website?" He asked.

"I'm a Hunter." I replied, pulling out my Hunter license. He immediately went silent and nodded yet again. What was with this man?

"Sorry, I've never seen a girl here as young as you." He said. "Anyway. You can track people, but not people you have a bad history with. I also can't give any exact locations because of privacy." I smiled brightly.

"Alright then. Killua Zoldyck." The man's eyes widened briefly and then he nodded, typing a couple of things into his computer, and turning the screen around.

"I can't tell where he is. There's no signal in his card. That means he's either underground or underwater." I shook my head in disbelief. Why would he be around those areas? Unless he'd drowned or been buried...

I couldn't jump to conclusions. There had to be a perfectly fine explanation.

"Well, thank you very much." I said, shaking his hand. "You've been a huge help." He nodded. Maybe this ways the reason he hasn't called me? Has he not had any service?

"I hope you find your friend."

"I will!" And within a flash, I was back in the real world.

Time skip: thirty minutes. You are now back at Tia's house.

"Thank you, Nat!" You yelled out towards her. She nodded and waved before walking off. I sighed and smiled. Even if I didn't find Killua, I knew I had great friends.

As soon as I stepped through the door, my phone began violently vibrating in my pocket. Taking it out, I gasped when I saw the ID.

Killua.

Taking a deep breath, I answered the phone. I could hear the loud buzz of other people talking, yet no words from the white haired boy.

"K- Killua?"

"Nope. Sorry."

A gruff yet slightly strange voice replied, making me frown and clench my fist.

"Who are you?" I half yelled through the receiver, tighten I my grip on it and quietly shutting my bedroom door. "Where's Killua?"

"Woah, calm down." He laughed, making me even angrier. "Killua's right here with me. I just found his phone in his back pocket and well... You were the only girl on it so I got curious. I don't even know how he has it. We were meant to give them in before we got to the island, but I guess he took it in anyway. You are a girl, right?"

"Shut up and let me speak to Killua!" I growled.

"A girlfriend perhaps?" He asked suggestively. "I doubt you're a mutual friend. You seem too desperate to talk to him."

"Listen." I said. Taking a deep breath. "I don't know who you are or what you want, but please..." My voice cracked and my eyes began to well up. "Just tell me that he's okay... I've been worried sick and I don't know what to do anymore." There was a brief moment of silence between me and the person behind the phone before he finally spoke up.

"Firstly I need to know. Are you close to him?" I took a patient breath.

"Yes. We've been together for two years. I'm Y/n."

"Hi, Y/n. I'm Ikalgo." I heard him take a deep breath. "What I'm about to tell you might shock you a bit. Are you ready?"

"Yes." After waiting for so long, I was ready for anything.

"Killua was put into a human game of darts earlier today due to nen, and he has also been hit with several fleas which bite into you and don't stop bleeding. He's lost a lot of blood and his life is on the line." I gasped and immediately stood up, almost falling over in the process.

"Where are you guys?" I asked sternly. "I'm coming right now."

"Wait-"

"No buts. Just tell me."

"Killua won't want you here."

"No offence, Ikalgo, but I don't even care anymore. I need to be there with him. It was stupid of me to wait for him."

"Alright. We're in an underground clinic in NGL. Where all the chimera ants are." He told me all about where I needed to go and what directions I needed to take. "Come quickly and please be careful." I put the receiver down and bolted out the door, taking nothing with me.

I was going to him, and I didn't care what he would say.

AN:
Oh damn changing up the story over here dad sorry about not updating for a while. I hope you gush enjoyed this chapter:)