Chapter 20- The x Fight

I walked into the school building and all my new friends immediately came up to me, hugging me all at once. I sighed happily. Maybe school wouldn't be so bad with these people around.

"We heard everything from Tia!" Nat said, giving me a brief hug. "We're so sorry you had such a bad first day. I'm surprised you even came back." I just smiled at them and nodded. Maybe school wouldn't be so bad with these people around me.

"Yeah, I wanted to show Leo I wasn't afraid of him. Besides, he's not even that attractive." Everyone around me laughed, except for the girls.

"Well, to be fair he's nothing compared to your boyfriend." Tia said, crossing her arms. "Not everyone gets as lucky as you, Y/n. He's perfection!" I giggled and nodded again. I knew very well that Killua was perfect.

"I know."

*ring!*

"Oh crap! We're late for class!" Jamie yelled, grabbing both me and Tia's arms and pulling us along. I smiled to myself and almost laughed thinking about how Killua would react if he saw this.

"Bye Nat! Bye Chris!" I yelled over my shoulder before falling into step beside them. I opened the door and we sat in our usual places at the back, waiting for our history class to be over.

--Timeskip: after school--

Tia, Nat and I walked out of the school building, smiling at each other. Luckily nothing bad had happened to me today, but the day wasn't over yet so I was still keeping a close eye on Leo. I knew that if one more thing happened Killua would flip out even more than he did last night and I may not be able to control him that time. I shuddered at the thought.

"Y/n!" I was slapped lightly on the back by Tia, who looked concerned about something. "Isn't that Killua?" I looked up to see a crowd of girls, and in the middle was Killua. I could tell he was trying to get away, but it still made me angry that he was letting them crowd him. Why didn't he just run? I mean, there was nowhere for him to run, but...

Tia and I said our goodbyes to Nat, and we ran up to the heavy crowd together and attempted to push through. That's when I realised.

They weren't only swooning over Killua's looks. They were there because of the fight going down between him and Leo. Tia and I gasped, and we continued to push through. Gon was frantically trying to hold his friend back, while the silverette was trying to get out of his grasp. He was breathing heavily, and his eyebrows were knitted together.

"What? Is your little friend afraid of you getting into trouble? You're pathetic." Leo sneered, bending down to Killua's height. "Short stuff." A tick appeared on the white haired boys forehead as he continued struggling.

"You're the pathetic one! Taking advantage of Y/n like that. You're disgusting." Oh, so this argument was about me.

"What, and you don't? Who wouldn't take advantage of a girl like her?" I saw Killua squeeze his fists, a shadow falling onto his eyes like a curtain.

"Shut up." He whispered, only just loud enough for us all to hear. "I would never do anything like that. No sane person would either." A couple of oohs could be heard coming from the crowd. '"Gon, let go of me." Gon only held on tighter, which made me feel relieved. No one could beat Gon with strength. The only thing worrying me was he had his eyes closed so if anything happened, he wouldn't be able to see.