Chapter 13- The x Dream

(Okay, so now is a huuuge timeskip, like, right after the heavens arena arc. You've joined both Gon and Killua in their travels and learnt Nen with them. You also passed the hunter exam.)

Before we were going to head to Whale Island, Killua and I had some time alone. Gon explained that he was going to go around the Heavens Arena area, asking if anyone knew anything about his father Ging. Neither me nor Killua felt like going, so we planned to explore the city a bit.

"Y/n?" I heard his voice call out, shaking me gently on the shoulder. "You okay?"

"Hmm?" I said, looking up from the ground and frowning. "Y-yeah, I'm just thinking."

"About what?" He retorted, smirking at me. I rolled my eyes and grinned.

"Nothing." You.

"Well come on then!" He said, grabbing my hand. Looking down at our entwined hands, I froze for a minute. My face went bright scarlet, but after a couple seconds managed to fight the blush back down. He skidded to an abrupt stop all of a sudden, making me fall into him. He smelled... Nice. Like chocolate and sweets. I breathed in quietly before going to stand next to him.

"What?" I asked him, raising an eyebrow. He put a hand over his mouth. Was he... Laughing? "What?" I repeated, slightly louder. His eyes suddenly went wide. He almost fell backwards, but I instinctively grabbed his arm, stopping him. I looked at him, concern laced on my face, but it was like he didn't even see me. He clutched his head and bent over slightly.

"Killua?" I said quietly, shaking his shoulder. "You're scaring me..." I saw him blink once, and sighed heavily in relief.

"S-sorry..." He stuttered, gulping. "I just zoned out." I frowned, tightening my grip on his arm.

"Killua, you know you can trust me with anything, right?" I asked. "No matter what it is." He sighed heavily, and looked me directly in my eyes with his beautiful royal blue eyes.

"You're really gullible, you know that?" He asked, raising an eyebrow and grinning slightly. It wasn't a normal grin, though- it was darker than his normal sly smile that he gave me.

And that's when he leaned in and kissed me.

I felt my face turn scarlet as his lips met mine. Surprisingly, I kissed back. I put my hands around his neck and pulled him closer to me. When we finally parted, I rested my head on his shoulder and he snaked his arms around my waist, holding me up slightly.

"Y/n..." I heard him murmur. "There's something you need to understand."

"Hm?" I asked him, my eyes closed.

"Because of who I am, we can never be together." Suddenly, everything around me turned black. I looked around, but it was like everything had completely disappeared. All I could see was Killua, but he wasn't him. His eyes had turned empty and cold. I didn't even recognise him anymore. I small, devious smirk appeared from the corner of his mouth. "Never." Even his voice was different.

"Why, Killua? Tell me why!" I half- yelled, shaking him. "Please!" He said nothing. He just stood there, glaring at me. Without warning, his face went back to normal.

"Y/n! Y/n wake up!" He yelled, shaking me hard.

My eyes slowly opened to meet the cat- like eyes of Killua. My eyes widened. I rubbed my eyes and sat up.

"What happened?" I asked, frowning at him. Looking around, we appeared to be in a hotel somewhere near the Heavens Arena.

"You slept in..." He paused for a minute, a tint of oink rising to his cheeks. "Baka. You were saying my name in your sleep and screaming." It was my turn to go bright pink.

"I-I don't even remember what I was dreaming about!" I retorted, furrowing my eyebrows. He looked at me weirdly for a minute before sighing and standing up, stretching his arms.

"Well, Whatever. We're leaving for Whale Island with Gon in an hour so get ready." As soon as he left the room, I breathed out a huge sigh of relief.

"That was embarrassing..." I murmured to myself, face-palming.

-------------------------

We finally got on the boat boarding for Whale Island. I sat on the floor, still exhausted from the Heavens Arena. I'd made it all the way to the top with Gon and Killua, and we'd learnt Nen and become pro Hunters. I kind of missed being around Kurapika and Leorio though, but I was glad to be traveling with them again.

"Ne, Killua and Y/n, wanna go explore the boat?" Gon asked excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Sure." Killua said, throwing his hands behind his head and closing his eyes.

"I think I'll stay here." I replied, resting my head against the side of the boat.

"Okay!" Gon said happily. "See ya!"

"You sure you'll be okay?" Killua asked suddenly, looking at me in concern. I frowned. This was nothing like him.

"It's just a boat, I'll be fine." I giggled. "But thanks." I added cautiously. He nodded and they left, going inside the boat. I leant back and felt the gentle breeze as my h/l h/c hair blew outwards. I was pretty excited to get to Whale Island and meet Mito-San again.

"Hey there." I looked up to see four men in a semi-circle around me, giving me no way of of getting out. They were all smirking deviously as if they were planning something. "What's a pretty girl like you doing out all alone?" He asked.

"None of your business." I murmured, looking down. Sure, I was strong, but I wasn't sure if I'd be able to take out four fully grown muscular men. They'd all closed in on me now, so I had nowhere to go.

"You are nice to look at." One of them said, licking his lips. "And very... Developed." I growled under my breath.

"Hey," I said, backing up into the wall. "If you don't want to die, I suggest you leave."

"Die?" One of the others said, raising his eyebrows. "Are you threatening us?" I gulped and nodded. I could definitely take down two of them without a problem, and then maybe the other ones will get scared away...

Suddenly, one of them pinned my arms down. I tried to scream for help but no sound came out- there was something stopping me. I suddenly felt sleepy. Before I knew it, everything turned black.

AN:

Ah I did a troll chapter xD sorry, everyone~

Hope you liked the chapter anyway! Hopefully I should be able to fit in around 3 more updates before I go to America for eight weeks where I won't be able to write:'(

Also there's nothing that's gonna happen that's very explicit if anyone's concerned- I'm gonna try and keep this PG-13 x3