Chapter 26- Waterfalls x And x Farewells

*please note there is NO lemon in this chapter nor will there probably ever be in the book. Just a lot of cutesy things. So if you think it might turn into something more at one point don't worry xD*

Your POV:

I slowly opened my eyes, blinking several times and yawning. I felt a familiar warmth around me, making me smile inevitably. I turned gently to face the white haired boy, who was still asleep. As strange as it sounded, it made me feel happy. He looked peaceful and carefree, which he never was when he was awake. I reached out to cup his perfectly framed face. Everything about him was perfect. I was so lucky to have someone like him. Someone who truly cared about me.

But the truth was, I really wasn't okay with him and Gon leaving me. I was even a little scared. I knew I would have my friends at school and Kurapika and Leorio would always be close too, but I was really going to miss them both- even if they weren't gone for long. I had a strange gut feeling that they'd be gone for a while though and I wasn't ready to leave Killua again. If he got hurt in any way on Greed Island I would never forgive myself.

"Y/n..." Killua mumbled in his sleep. His grip around me tightened slightly, making me feel even more secure. He bit his lip in his sleep, and his eye twitched. "No... Please..." I leaned forward and rested my forehead against his. His slow breathing had become much more staggered. I stroked his white hair affectionately, hoping to calm him down.

"I'm right here." He suddenly began shaking violently. I frowned. What was going on with him?

"N... No..." His shaking was becoming more and more violent by the second, and his breathing was short and uneven. I abruptly sat up and jumped on top of him, shaking his shoulders. I couldn't let him sleep like this. Soon enough his royal blue eyes snapped open and he gasped. His wondering eyes finally met mine, and he immediately went a deep shade of red.

"Why are you blushing?" I asked him, confused.

"G- get off me, baka." I suddenly realised what position I was in, and started blushing too. I shifted my gaze and quickly jumped up, straightening out my shorts and reddening even more.

"S- sorry! I was worried about you a-and..." He chuckled a bit before standing up too and walking over to me, grinning.

"You're cute when you're flustered." I averted my gaze from him, closing my eyes. He was standing right in front of me now. How was I meant to respond to that?

"Um... If you don't mind me asking, what was that dream about?"

"Oh..." Now it was his turn to look away. "It's weird, you know? I've been having exactly the same dream every night since I met you." He finally looked into your e/c eyes and grinned. "It's probably nothing though. Don't worry about it." I hesitated but nodded. If he thought it was important, he wouldn't hesitate to tell me.

"O-okay.." I said awkwardly. His smile got wider as he took my hand and led me back to the bed to sit down.

"Hey, listen..." He said. "The auction isn't until tonight, so until then I'm all yours. We can do whatever you want."

"Really?" I said, unable to contain my excitement. "Are you sure?" He chuckled lightly and nodded.

"Yeah. Gon and Leorio are carrying on raising money by arm wrestling, so they don't really need me." I hugged him in delight, giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Thank you." He nodded, still smiling.

"So what do you want to do?" He asked me.

"Hmmm..." You thought for a second before clicking your fingers and grinning. "You know what? You decide. Make it a surprise." He looked taken aback slightly by your answer but nodded and rested his chin in his hand, thinking. His eyes suddenly lit up. He jumped up and grabbed your hand, taking you out the door. You began to laugh.