Chapter 11 The x Next x Phase

Gon, Leorio, Kurapika and I all burst into the next room at the same time, grinning at each other. I high fived Gon as we both shouted in happiness. We'd had a great trip. We'd done a ton of things, like meeting mythical creatures, others following us and even almost dying. I smiled to myself, glad that I was back with my friends. I felt like nothing could make me happier.

Well, except for one boy.

I sighed slightly, remembering that I would most likely never see him again. I was sure I would, but I'm beginning to have my doubts.

A strange green thing gave us our numbers. I was number 112- my lucky number.

"Yo!"

We all looked up to see a strange man jump down, landing right in front of us with a devious smirk on his face. I immediately didn't trust him. There was something strange in his eyes.

"I'm Tonpa, and you're all rookies, right?" He emphasised the word 'rookie'. I raised my eyebrows at him, showing that I was wary of him.

"Yep!" Gon said excitedly, jumping up and down.

"Well, who would like some juice? My treat."

He handed out cans of juice to all of us, and each of us gladly took it. I had no intention of drinking it, of course. My eyes suddenly lit up. I had an idea. I cracked open the drink and sniffed it. Laxative? Looking over at Tonpa, I saw his back turned. I took advantage of this and ran up to him, shoving the poisoned drink into his mouth and tipping his head back, making him drink it.

"Sorry, Tonpa-San, but you looked thirsty!" I said as seriously as I could. Gon spat out the juice, claiming it was off, while Leorio also spat it out and Kurapika poured it onto the floor. I caught his eye, and we both suddenly burst out laughing. Tonpa was standing there, his face bright red and his hands clenched. I scoffed at him and carried on laughing.

"Tonpa-San?" I heard someone say something from behind me, making me lift my head up. I was facing away from him, but his voice sounded somewhat familiar. "Can I have some more of that juice?" My ears perked up. This guy was obviously good.

"Um..." He started. It wasn't long before he'd completely vanished. We glanced around, but he was nowhere to be seen. We all calmed down eventually.

I turned around to see the boy standing behind us to meet a pair of beautiful, royal blue eyes with my e/c ones. I stared into them, completely mesmerised. The boy looked the same age as me, with silvery white hair perfectly framing his face and almost snow white skin. That's when it clicked.

The boy in front of me was Killua.

"Killua!" I heard Gon yell from the corner of my ear, jumping on top of the white haired boy and attacking him with a hug. He gave a low chuckle, which I secretly thought was very attractive.

"Yo, Gon." He jumped up quickly giving a small grin at him. He was wearing a royal blue turtle neck shirt with a v neck lilac coloured shirt underneath, and was wearing a pair of dark blue shorts. He lifted s single hand at me, making me blush furiously for some reason.

"Hey, Y/n." I stood there in shock, unable to move for a couple seconds.

"H-hey." I stuttered. Somehow, he had gotten even more good looking than I remember him being.

"You're here for the hunter exam, huh?" He asked, smirking and taking a step closer to me and digging his hands into his pockets. We were only about half a meter apart now, and I was a good two inches shorter than him.

"Yeah." Kurapika said, standing a little in between us. "We are." He gestured towards himself and then Leorio and Gon, who were all grinning. I finally managed to fight down the blush and gave him a grin.

"Yep! It's cool to see you, Killua." I was sure I saw a tint of pink rise on his cheeks, but it quickly vanished.

"You too." He replied. He had a skateboard tucked under his arm, I noticed. I gulped once before grabbing his arm and pulling him through the crowd quickly. I bumped into a strange, clown- like man on the way. I spun around quickly to face him, still tightly holding Killua's wrist.

"Sorry!" I said. He gave me a creepy grin, making me shiver. We moved on.

"Etto... Where are we going?" Asked Killua, confused. We finally got to the corner of the room, and I sat against the wall. He came and sat beside me.

"I wanted to say sorry." His eyes widened slightly, but then softened.

"What for?" He asked curiously. I smiled sadly at him, finally letting go of his hand.

"Being weak. Now, I could have easily done what you did."

"What did I do?"

"You helped me." I answered almost robotically. I felt his hand go over my mouth, making me blush again.

"Don't apologise about anything. Friends don't apologise to each other. Besides, you have nothing to apologise for." He let go and pinched my cheeks. "Okay?" I nodded and he stood up, turning around and walking away. He put up a hand like before, one of them still in his pocket.

"See you." I heard him say quietly before disappearing into the crowd.

One thing's for sure; he was just as mysterious. And I was going to find out what his secret was.

AN:

YOOOOOOOOOOOO
So I had two whole free periods at school in which I decided to write ^-^ hope you liked the chapter everyone!:3