A letter that change my life...

Umm... how should i say that...
You have a daughter Zayn.
She is so beautiful and amazing. She has your eyes and your black hair. She really looks like you.

I'm so sorry that i haven't tell you about her. But i thaught at the moment, you don't have time for a Baby in your life.
Please don't hate me now because of this. I just wanted (always want) the best for you. Please I begging you, forgive me.

But now the time has come that i have to write you this letter. Like I alreaddy wrote; I'm dying and when i'm dead Zohra don't have someone who takes care of her and she don't have a family here. Just me. But soon i'll don't be here anymore and so i want to ask you:

Zayn you are her father. Would you take care of Zohra when i'm dead? Would you take care of her untill the time she's grown up?
I want that she grows up with a family. And i think you and the boys and their girlfriends, are the best family she could ever have.

Zayn...i cannot do more than write you this.
I pray for you and Zohra so many times and i hope you accept her. She is your daughter Zayn! Please always remember this!

If you've decided to take her with you, you'll find her on this adress: 

Old Compton Street 8
London

Everything what she need is next to her...
I don't know if there is enough time that you can see me bevor i die.
If you still want to see me.
But i can understand if you don't want to.

You'll find me on the same adress like Zohra. 

Zayn, i really hope you are alright and have a great life.
Please never giv up, and don't let haters bring you down.
Remember everytime that there are peoples who love you!

With truly and deeply LOVE

your June Xx