Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Final

Last Chapter in my Ichigo love story:(, i really hope you guys enjoyed it. I still need to work on my wrting skills, because i realized i totally suck at endings haha!!, i'll get better though(:

BACK TO THE STORY;

Kayas P.O.V

I was shocked, Ichigo and the others were protecting me even after i kept that big of a secret, not only that Aziens own people are standing against him. Tier Harribel and her fraccion, Coyote Starrk and his fraccion, Barragon and his fracction, and even Grimmjow, which surprised me the most since i practacilly broke his heart and he almost tryed to kill me. "You really shouldn't be crying Kaya" Kensei said as he whipped my tears, "I mean are you really that surprised, we are your family Kaya" I looked up at Kensei, relief and most importantly belonging passed through me as i stared at him.

"Thank you Kensei" I said as i began to smile, he smiled and then turned back to face Azien, i looked over and noticed Ichigo had a mad look on his face, 'i wonder what got him upset' i thought, he noticed me staring at him, both of us looking at the other for the longest time, but after awhile he to faced Azien again.

"What do you think your doing" Azien said coldly as he looked at his people in disbelief.

"We are protecting our friend" Tier spoke, her voice had the same coldness as Azien, i smiled knowing that she really was my friend.

"Fine then since you choose to protect her then you shall choose to die" Azien was about to reach for his sword but i flashstepped, unsheathing my zanpakuto and placing it at his throat.

"Dont even think about harming the people that i care for because i will kill you, got that" I said my voice holding no emotion, it was dense and held alot of power, enough power to make Azien freeze. He looked at me with wide eyes then smiled.

"My my Kaya your power has grown, but it still isnt powerful enough. I see that you havent completely mastered your second zanpakuto an-"

"Shut the fuck up" I snapped, "See Azien i have completely mastered my second zanpakuto but the rest of my power is being cut off." I pointed to my mothers bracelet, the one i never took off. "The rest of my power only comes out when i take this off, so i would be careful Azien because you honestly think you can take me at my full strenght, then your an idiot" I finished, Azien smirk grew, it really started to irratate me.

"Kaya we will deal with Azien when the time comes, until then we should start heading back" Love said stepping forward, i noticed he start to open the portal. "Everyone lets go" Love began to walk in the portal.

"Im not leaving without you guy" I said facing the espada and fraccion,"Your my friends and im not leaving you guys here to die" I still had my zanpakuto at Aziens throat and i wasnt going to put it down until everyone was threw the portal safely.

"Very well lets get moving" Kensei said motiong the arrancars to enter with him. Ichigo hasnt moved, neither has Alex.

"Are you guys going" I said,

"Not without you" Ichigo said.

"Im right behind you i promise" I smiled at him letting him know that i met it, i noticed his hesitation but Alex put a hand on his shoulder telling him its okay to go. As both Ichigo and my brother walked into the portal i turned and faced Azien.

"When the time comes Azien we will fight, and when we do its either me coming out alive or me dying with you, either way im not letting you live" And with that i walked into the portal, back home. When i came back i noticed that almost everyone was there, Yourhichi, Kisuke, Tessi, Jinta, Ururu, Shuhei, Ikkaku, Yumichika, Renji, Rukia, Rangiku and everyone else that i knew(To many to name) was there.