Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 7

Ichigos P.O.V

I couldnt believe what I was seeing, Kaya and Alex carrying zanpakutos and from what I could sense they were pretty strong. "What the hell is going on here" I said looking from Alex to Kaya.

"Umm.. well you see" Kaya said laughing nervously.

"Kaya" I said more harshly than i intended. I stepped towards her, waiting for her to explain to me.

"Alright enough" I looked over at Shuhei, he stepped in front of Kaya, like he was protecting her. 'So he's the one that she was talking about, most likely' i thought. "Why dont we go back to Kisukes and talk there" he said.

"Fine" i said, i was the first one to leave, Rukia and Renji followed, then Alex, then Kaya and Shuhei. Once we got there we sat down in the living room while Tessi got us drinks. "Alright now that we are here, do you mind explaining" I said looking over at Kaya.

"Well there isnt much to explain Ichigo, Alex and I are, well like you" She took a sip of her tear and stared at me.

"You mean a substitue soul reaper" Renji asked.

"Not even close" Alex said, "We arint half breeds, no offense Ichigo. Unlike you though me and Kaya are full flegde soul reapers, we were born as such. Or something else you can say." Alex finished, we all looked from him to Kaya.

"What do you mean by that"Rukia spoke up.

"Well we're vizards" Kaya said. We all looked at her shocked.

"Vizards you mean like a soul reaper who also has the power of a hollow" Rukia said. Kaya just looked at her, like she was done explaining.

"I heard enough" I stood up and walked out of the room, i wasnt mad at Kaya or Alex because they didnt have a choice on who they are, but i was mad that Kaya would keep this from me.

"Ichigo" I turned around and saw Kaya, "Can we talk." I didnt say nothing i just walked, she followed me, when we reached the creek we stopped and sat down.

"Why did you hid this from me" i finally said breaking the silence.

Kayas P.O.V

"Why did you hid this from me" Ichigo asked, breaking the silence.

-siggh-"Its not something that is easy to tell Ichigo, what did you want me to do. OH hi ichigo im back and did i forget to mention that im a vizard and because of who i am my parents were killed."I said sarcasticly, " Its wasnt the introduction that i wanted to give to you when i saw you again" i finished.

"You didnt have to say all that, but you could of at least told me" Ichigo said, i looked over at him. "Im not mad Kaya at you for hiding yours and Alex secret, i understand and i see where you are coming from. I just thought that we were closer than that" He said looking down at the water.

"You mean we were close like that" I said as i looked over at him,

"What do you mean"he asked.

"Ichigo since i came back things havent been like there were when we were kids. We both grew up, we kind of grew apart, or more like feel apart. I knew things were going to be different when i came back, i didnt execpt us to start from where we left off, expecisally after all the time that has pasted. And not only that Ichigo i wanted to tell you, but you were always with Rukia so i couldnt find time to fit in this conversation with your busy life." i looked at the sky when i finished.

"Sorry Kaya" he finally said after awhile. "Its just that i didnt want to put you in my new life, because i kept thinking what if i cant protect her, what if i get there to late when i needed to. I just thought of all the dangers in my life that i didnt want to give you time to fit yourself in it, because if anything happened to you i wouldnt know what to do."I looked at him and laughed.