Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 8

Shuheis P.O.V

'Damn she's good, and fast' i thought as i blocked another attack from Kaya. "Come on Shuhei i know that you can do much more than block me" Kaya said as she got ready for another attack.

"I can" I said as i flashstepped towards her, when i attacked she caught my wrist and threw me. "Oof" I said as i landed on a rock that was nearby.

"You okay Shuhei" I looked up and saw Kaya staring down at me worried.

"Yeah im fine" i said as i began to stand up, but when i did finally stand up i started to fall again.

"Take it easy" Kaya said as she caught me, "Come on ill have Tessi take a look at you" She said as she held me up.

"Thanks" i said as we began walking towards the shop.

"I cant believe that you would get beat by a girl" Kaya and I both looked up and saw Ikkaku.

"Shut up Ikkaku" Kaya said, "How about i kick your ass next" I looked over at her surprised. 'She's defending me' i thought as i smiled at her. She looked over and smiled back.

"Hey Tessi" Kaya called as we reached the shop, "I think i overdid it a bit" She said as she helped me sit down. "Do you mind taking a look at him for me"

"Of coure not Kaya" Tessi said as he walked over.

"okay well ill see you guys later. And take it easy Shuhei" She said as she walked away.

"You know if you keep staring at her like that someone is bound to get mad" I looked over at Tessi who was staring at me.

"Sorry i didnt realize i was staring. But who will get mad" I question him. But he never answered, he just healed me up and set me on my way.

Ichigos P.O.V

I was sitting in my room with Rukia just talking about the strange hollows going around. Out of nowhere i felt strong but different spiritual pressure. "Ichigo" Rukia said as she looked up at me.

"Yeah" I got up and changed into my soul reaper form. I quickly flashstepped to where i was sensing the spiritual pressure, after all i can sense chad, orihime and Tatsuki there. When i got there i saw two guys, all white with hollow mask. "Damnit" i ran towards Orihime before the big guy could strike her again. When i blocked his attack he seemed surprised.

"Hey Ulquirrora is this one trash too" The big guy said looking at the other one.

"Yammy, you idiot, this boy is the one that we came for. So no he isnt trash" Ulquirrora said.

"Humpft" Yammy said as he redirected his attention towards me. I quickly cut off his arm, but when i went for another attack the hollow inside of me interfered. "Damnit, not now" I said as i held my face, but before i could recover Yammy attacked, kicking and punching. I was waiting for another attack from the big guy, but it never happened.

"You shouldnt be picking on someone who cant fight back" I quickly looked up.

"KAYA YOU IDOIT RUN" i yelled, 'why the hell is she here' i thought.

"Ichigo dont be so rude, i came to help and your going to yell instead of saying thanks" She said grinning at me. Next thing i knew Yammy was on the ground with a big gash in his stomach. Kaya then lungged forwards towards Ulquirrora, 'shes fast' i thought as i watched.

"Looks like we have no use for you" Ulquirrora said as he opened a black portal, "Come Yammy"

"Hold on a second no one said we were done here" Kaya said frustrated.

"Azien might have some use for you though" Ulquirrora said as the portal closed.

"Azien?" Kaya questioned.

Kayas P.O.V

'Was that man talking about the guy who betrayed Shinji and them' i thought. I turned around and saw that Ichigo was in bad shape. "You look like hell" I said as i walked over towards him,

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING KAYA" Ichigo yelled.

"What do you mean what was i thinking, i was thinking about protecting my friends" I said, i was getting ready to snap, i dont want to deal with Ichigo yelling at me.

"You could of got yourself killed Kaya" Ichigo said lowering his voice.

"I know that" I said as i helped him up, "But your forgetting Ichigo that i dont run from fights, expesically one thats involves my friends well being."

"Kaya"

"ICHIGO ENOUGH" i snapped, when i did Ichigo flinched and looked at me shocked. "Dont you get it Ichigo im strong enough to handle things on my own. And what dont you get that my life means nothing if it means saving my friends. Damnit Ichigo dont stand there and lecture me, i knew the ricks of coming here, but i didnt care, i was going to take that chance because i am not seeing more people die when i know that i could do something" Ichigo didnt say anything for a long time, we just walked back to Kisukes in silence.

Ichigos P.O.V

'Kaya, why do you have to be like that. You dont get it that if you die im nothing' i thought as Kaya set me down so that Tessi could heal me.

Aziens P.O.V

"Welcome back, Ulqirrora and Yammy." I said as they came into the room. "Tell us what happened in the world of the living"

"Yes Sir" Ulquirrora said, he took out his eye and crushed it, letting us all see what happened.

"I see" I said.

"YOUR SOFT" everyone looked at the blue hair arrancar that spoke up. "Your orders were to go to the world of the living and kill any one that was a threat, and here you are letting them go. And look at the both of you, you both almost got beat by a mere girl."

"Grimmjow that is enough. Azien gave us orders to kill anyone that was a threat that was right, but Ichigo doesnt count as a threat in his current state. Its his growing rate that is a problem" Ulquirrora said.

"So what your keeping him alive because you think he could become useful. And what about the woman that almost killed you two, huh. What if the boy turns on us, instead of do what you want"

"If that is the case then i shall kill him, and as for the woman that is something quite different"

"Very well then i shall give you the task of watching Ichigo, Ulquirrora. And as for the woman i will figure that out." i said, dismissing my army.

Grimmjows P.O.V

'Idiots there all idiots' i thought as i walked into my room. "Tonight we will invade the world of the living, and do what ulquirrora couldnt'" i said as i sat down looking at my Fraccion.

Kayas P.O.V

I was sitting at the table when Shuhei walked in, "How are you feeling" i asked as he sat down.

"Better" He said. "Kaya can i ask you something."

"Anything" I said as i looked at him with curiousity.

"Umm.. well.. i was wondering if you want to go have dinner with me" Shuhei asked looking at me nervous.

"Of course" I said giving him a big smile.

"Really" He said smiing back, "Good, well its kind of a fansacy place. I thought i let you know."

"Okay, what time are you wanting to go" I asked.

"Is 7:30 okay with you" I looked up at Shuhei and nodded, It was only 4 now, so i had plenty of time to get ready. "Okay i will see you later than" Shuhei said as he got up.

"My my. i wonder how Ichigo would feel about that" I looked over and saw Kisuke.

"Why would he care, we are just friends Kisuke, nothing more. And im not going to stand around and wait when i know nothing will ever be more than friends with us" I said, Kisuke sat down next to me and smiled. "What are you smiling about" I said giving him a weird look.

"Oh nothing" Kisuke got up and left. 'What they hell is up with everyone doing that' i thought.