Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 3

Kayas P.O.V

The next day I woke early and decided to go for a run, to clear my head about yesterday. I mean I know that Issin and them didn't know anything about my parents, but it still hurt. As I was running I kept playing the song Slipped away by Arvil Lavigne over and over again.

(Lyrics)

Na na

Na na na na na

I miss you

Miss you so bad

I don't forget you

Oh it's so sad.

I hope you can hear me

I remember it clearly.

[Chorus]

The day you slipped away.....

Was the day i found

It, won't be the same

Oh

Na na

Na na na na na

I didn't get around to kiss you

Goodbye on the hand

I wish that I could see you again

I know that I can't ooooooooooooh

I hope you can hear me

Cause I remember it clearly

[Chorus]

The day you slipped away...

Was the day i found

It, won't be the same

Oh

I've had my wake up

Won't you wake up

I keep asking why.

And I can't take it

It wasn't fake it

It happened you passed by

Now you're gone

Now you're gone

There you go

There you go

Somewhere I can't bring you back

Now you're gone

Now you're gone

There you go

There you go

Somewhere you're not coming back

[Chorus]X2

Na na

Na na na na na

I miss you.

(End of lyrics)

It reminded me of the day that my parents died.

-Flashback-

"MOMMM" "DADDD" i screamed running towards them. But as i kept running and running it didnt seem like i wasnt getting anywhere closer to them, like time stood still. "WAKE UP, PLEASE WAKE UP" i screamed falling to my knees, i was shaking from crying so hard, it felt like my heart just shattered. "Please dont leave me," I said still crying trying to shake them awake.

"KAYA" I looked up and saw Alex running towards us, my body froze. "ALEXXX" I screamed as i ran towards him, "DUCK" but before Alex could do anything the person attacked him. "ALEXX" i screamed as Alex fell to the ground. I pulled out my zanpakuto, "Control the elements at my will, Element Dragon" I said unsheaving my sword. My sword turned from a normal looking zanpakuto to one with a dragon hilt and it was glowing blue. "I wont let you get away with this" I said as i attacked him.

"One day I will return, and when that day comes, i will be back for you my dear Kaya" the man said as he dissapeared. 'DAMIT' i thought as i sheaved my zanpakuto.

"Alex" I said as i ran towards him, "Alex, listen to me Alex please stay with me, please hang in, Please dont leave me alone" I said crying even harder than i was.

-Silence-

"Alex" i said laying my head on his chest crying harder.

"Your really heavy sister" I looked up shocked to see my little brother smiling at me, even though it was weak.

"Alex your alive" I said happily.

"Sis your kind of crushing me, do you mind" Alex said trying to breath.

"Sorry, im just happy that your alive." I said crying once again. It was silent for awhile, no one said anything, i was happy that he was alive, and he was happy that he was alive.

"Where is mommy and daddy sis" Alex said kind of worried. "I dont see them anywhere, what happened" I looked at him, i started to cry again, how the hell am i going to tell a 13 year old kid that his parents are dead.

"Im so sorry Alex" I said crying.

-Flash back Ends-

-Bump-

I fell to the ground, and i fell hard. "Ouchhh" i said. i took off my ear phones and looked at the person that knocked me over.

"Im sorry Kaya" It was Rukia. She extented her hand so that she could help me up, i took it.

"Sorry about that Rukia i wasn't really paying attention to where i was going" I said looking at her, i was trying to regain myself, trying to make sure she knows that i wasn't just crying not to long ago.

"Its okay Kaya really, but are you okay" She asked worried.

"Yeah im fine why"

"Well because your crying"

-sigghh- I was hoping that i was good at hiding my tears, guess not. "Im fine Rukia really, please dont worry about me" I said, i put my ear phones back on and ran off in the direction that i was going. 'i hope she doesnt tell anyone that she saw me crying' i thought as i ran to Kisukes so i could get ready for school, even though i dont feel like it.

Ichigos P.O.V

"Hey Ichigo" I looked over and saw Rukia walking my way.

"Hey rukia" I said, i was kind of distracted, i still couldnt get my mind off of what happened yesterday.

"I saw Kaya" She said as she started to walk with me.

"That's cool" i said pretending not to care.

"Not really" Rukia said.

"What do you mean Rukia" I said looking at her. She stopped walking and looked at me.

"Its just that i saw her running today, and well we ran into each other, guess she wasn't paying attention. And her eyes were really red, like she had been crying for hours. I'm just worried about her thats all. I mean i know i just met her, but she seems like a really good person" I couldnt believe what Rukia was saying. 'Kaya cry, yeah right, i've known her all my life and only seen her cry once, and that was the day that she moved' i thought.

"Thanks" I told Rukia and headed for school. 'Maybe if i get there early enough i will run into her so that i could talk to her about what happen' i thought as i reached the school.