Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 9

Ichigos P.O.V

-Later that night-

I got up and went into the living room, since Tessi was done healing me and all. "Wheres Kaya" i asked Rukia when i sat down at the table.

"She's getting ready" I looked over at Rukia confused. "Shuhei asked her out on a date and she said yes. So she is getting ready"

"Oh" I said staring at my glass of water that Rukia got me, 'She likes him' i thought.

"So how do i look" Everyone looked up at Kaya, but no one spook.

"Amazing" Yumichiki said. I couldnt keep my eyes off, 'shes beautiful' i thought as i stared at her in awe. 'I just wish it was me instead of him.'

Kayas P.O.V

'Finally ready' i thought as i walked out into the living room.

"So how do i look" I asked, everyone looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Amazing" Yumichika said, i laughed and did a twirl, 'i feel amazing' i thought. When i stopped i noticed that Ichigo hasnt stopped staring.

"How are you feeling" I said sitting down next to Ichigo.

"Fine" he said kind of coldly.

"Is something wrong Ichigo" I looked at him and asked, he wouldnt look at me, but i could tell that he wasnt happy about something.

"Just have fun on your date" He said standing up and walking outside.

"What's his problem" I said leaning my head on my hand.

"He's just upset that someone as beautiful as you isnt his date, that your Shuheis" Yumichika said.

"Whatever" i stood up and walked outside. 'If Ichigo wants to be an ass then i guess its not my problem' i thought.

"You look stunning" I looked over and saw Shuhei in a tux,

"And you look handsome" I said smiling while looking him over.

"So are you sure your my date" Shuhei asked teasingly.

"Well of course" i said. After that we walked to the restraunt that he choose, and he was right it was fanscy.

Ichigos P.O.V

"Are you okay" Rukia asked as she sat down next me to me on the roof.

"Not exactly, but there is nothing that i can do, so why bother" i was really upset that Kaya would go on a date with Shuhei, i mean she can do better than that.

"Why dont you just tell her Ichigo" I looked over at Rukia confused. "We can all see that you love her" I couldnt help but laugh.

"I dont love Kaya Rukia, she is just a friend, im just worried about her, she deserves better than what he can give her" I said still laughing.

"Wow i knew you were hardheaded and slow when it came to things but i didnt think that you would be completely blind to this " I stopped laughing and glared at Rukia. "Ichigo we all see the way you look at her, we all can tell that you do love her. Your just to hardheaded to see that." Before i could say anything we felt spiritual pressure that felt like early todays.

"Damnit there back" i said changing forms again. When i stopped where i felt the spirtual pressure i noticed that we were at Chads.

"Ichigo ill deal with this one" Rukia said unsheaving her zanpakuto. I stepped aside letting her handle it. I was glad that Rukia got her powers back, and when she defeated the arrancar another one came. But this one was stronger.

"What do we have here, someone defeated D-Roy" Both Rukia and I looked at the blue haired man, but he felt alot stronger than the last one.

"Rukia" I was going to tell her that i would handle this but before i could the man already attacked Rukia. He looked at me like i was his prey.

"Realease your bankia" He said, i did, not because he told me to, but because i felt like if i didnt give this fight everything i had i could lose.

Kayas P.O.V

Shuhei and I were sitting at the restraunt talking waiting for our food, until i felt something. "Damnit" I said standing up.

"Kaya you can let them handle it" Shuhei said standing next to me.

"I know i cant but then again i need to go, something doesnt feel right. Im sorry Shuhei ill make it up to you" I said as i ran out of the restraunt. I was running towards Ichigo, even though he was being a dick earlier i felt like he was in trouble. When i got there i noticed a guy with blue hair,'hes hot' i thought. "Damnit Kaya stop thinking that the guy who is beatin up Ichigo is hot" i said slapping myself.

"ICHIGO" i said running when i noticed that the guy was getting closer and closer to him. I lungged forward and kicked the man, and he flew back.

"What the hell" He said rubbing where i kicked him, he looked up and me and smirked. "Your gonna pay for that" he said standing up and comnig towards me.

"Kaya"

"Not now Ichigo" i said as i changed. When i changed i notice someone grab me, "Shit" i said as i got slammed into the building.

"Dont think that your going to get away with that woman" He said, i looked up at him.

"This woman has a name asshole" I said as i kicked him in the gut. "The names Kaya Akemi got that" i said as the man fell.

Grimmjows P.O.V

When the woman changed into her soul reaper form, i grabbed her and slammed her into the building.

"Dont think that your going to get away with that woman" I said as i held on to her throat. She looked up at me and smirked.

"This woman has a name asshole" she said as she kicked me. "The names Kaya Akemi got that" She said as i fell backward. 'Fiesty' i thought as i recovered, When i got up i looked her over, 'and hot' i thought as i grinned.

"Dont look at me like im your prey" she said putting a hand on her hip.

"But see thats the thing," I said as i flashstepped in front of her "You are my prey" i finished.

"Dont think so" she punched me, or tried to, i grabbed her wrist and pulled her back towards me.

"Like i said you are my prey" I said into her ear and i kept a hold of her.

"Contorl all the elements at my will, Element Dragon" She said, i stepped backwards. " I am not anyones prey okay" She said as she lungged a fireball at me. 'Not only is she fiesty, but strong' i thought. I was about to realease my zanpakuto until.

"Thats enought Grimmjow" I looked over at Tousen. "You have disobeyed Azien and lost all of your fraccion. Now come we are leaving. " Tousen said as he opened the portal.

"Where the hell do you think your going" We looked down at the orange head kid. "We arint done here"

"Shut up" I yelled,"You would of been dead if it werent for your little gf over there saving you." I said stepping into the portal. " The names Grimmjow Jaggerjack, remember it. Because i will be back" I told them, but i was mostly telling the woman. 'Shes different' i thought as i walked back to Hueco Mundo.