Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 6

Kayas P.O.V

-DingDing-

I woke, rolled over and opened my phone.

(Kaya, i hope your doing better than eailer, i know your probably asleep, just wanted you to know that im here for you.

Sweetdreams

-Ichigo)

I smiled as i read the text, I shut my phone and stared at the celing.

-HAHAH-

i heard a girls laughter, i got up and opened my door a little. I noticed that everyone was back. And boy were they all drunk, I opened the door all the way and decieded that i couldnt go back to sleep.

"KAYA" i turned and saw that Yourichi was with them, drunk as well. 'Great' i thought.

"Hey" I said stopping, " Did you guys have fun." I asked. They all looked at me and nodded. "Good, im going for a walk" I said as i grabbed a coat and walked outside.

"Mind if i join you" Shuhei said as he ran up to me.

"Sure, i dont see why not" I said contiuning to walk. We didnt say anything after that, just walked. We stopped at the park that was near by and sat on the swings.

"Is something wrong" Shuhei asked looking over at me.

"I just cant sleep" I told him looking at the moon.

"Oh" He said, he turned his head and looked at the moon as well. "Well if you want to talk about anything at all, im a very good listener" Shuhei said smiling at me.

"Thanks" I said smiling back.

-Silence-

"So why did you choose to live in the human world" Shuhei asked breaking the silence.

"I didnt, my dad did, he thought that it would be best for us to live a normal life as possible, and because of something else" I told him.

"May i ask what the other reason is" I looked over at Shuhei.

"Someone was after my family" I told him, he glared at me, obviously wanting me to explain. "I dont know what they wanted all i knew is that they wanted me, so my dad wanting to protect me took my family and left to the human world. He thought that it would be safer here for me than it would there." I said looking back at the moon.

"Well your dads a smart guy" Shuhei said.

"Yeah for awhile" I mubbled.

"The guy found you didnt he" Shuhei asked with a serious tone.

"Yeah, which is why me and my brother are living here" I said.

"Im sorry" Shuhei said looking at me.

"Dont be" I said, i looked over and smiled at him. "Thanks Shuhei, for you know listening" i told him. He looked at me and smiled back.

"Anytime Kaya" He said.

Shuheis P.O.V

We were sitting at the park, swinning on the swings. Kaya told me what happened to her family basically, i felt sorry for her, she lost her parents and had to run along with her brother. For some reason i wanted to comfort her, i could tell that she was hurting from the memories of her parents. But i also didnt want to seem like i was hitting on her because im drunk. We continued to sit there until Kaya said that she should be getting back, she said she had something to do in the morning. I got up and walked with her back to Kisukes house. "Again thanks Shuhei" Kaya said as we stopped in front of her bedroom door.