Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 1

Kayas P.O.V

"Kaya, wake up Kaya" I felt someone shaking me. "KAYA" someone screamed in my ear.

"God damit" I said as i punched the person that yelled in my ear. "Oof" I heard as the person fell to the ground. "Cant I get some peace and quite when im trying to sleep" I said as I sat up. I looked down at Kiskue.

"That was really mean Kaya, what you have to go and do that for huh" Kisuke said holding his now bloody nose.

"Well you shouldn't have screamed in my ear Kisuke."

"I just came to wake you up before your late for your frist day of school. Alex wouldn't come wake you, and now I see why" Kiskue stood up and handed me a uniform. 'Oh yeah its my first day going back to school here' i thought.

"Sorry Kiskue I tend to punch people when they try and wake me up. But I'll go get ready." I stood up and walked into the bathroom. It took me an hour to take a shower and get ready. "Ready" I called when I walked to the front of the shop.

"About time, lazy ass"

"Excuse me" I turned toward my little brother Alex. "Wanna say that to my face" I said with a hand on my hip.

"I rather not end up like Kisuke and have a bloody nose. Expecailly on my first day of school. So no I will pass sis" Alex said as he got up and grabbed his backback. "Ready" He said starting to walk toward the door. I grabbed my backpack and rushed out the door saying goodbye to everyone.

"Wait up Alex" I called as I ran to catch up.

"Not my fault your slow" He said as I finally caught up to him.

"Pshh whatever" I said. We started walked to Karakura high. 'It feels weird being back' i thought.

"Are you nervous or something Kaya" Alex said giving me a worried look. My brother and I were really close since our parents were sluattered.

"Just a bit, its going to be different being back" I told him.

"It will be fine." He told me. After a while we finally reached the school.

"Okay Alex if you need anything just come and find me got it" I turned towards him and said. I was in a grade above Alex so we wouldnt be in the same classes.

"Worry about yourself sis." He said walking towards his class. 'Jezz' i thought as I walked toward my class. Class had already started so I knew i was going to be the center of attention, which I didnt mind, but at the same time I did. The teacher came out and talked to me, she told me to wait for her to call me in. After 5 minutes of waiting she finally called.

"Okay everyone let me introuduce our new student Kaya Akemi" She said as i walked in front of the classroom. When I walked in everyone grew silent, and started staring at me like they had seen a ghost. 'Great just what i need on my first day back' i thought as i tried to hid my embarassment.

Ichigos P.O.V

I was sittin in class staring out the window, i was in my own little world. What brought me out was the introduction of the new student that we were having. "Okay everyone let me introduce our new student Kaya Akemi" Mrs. Misato said.

Everything in my body froze, Kaya, the little girl i grew up with. Everyone in the class stopped talking and gasped when she came in to room. They all stared at her shocked like no one could believe that she was here, after all we all thought that she was gone for good. 'She has changed a lot' i thought when she stood in front of the classroom. "Alright everyone quite staring at her, your making her fell uncomfortable. Have some respect" Mrs. Mistao said. Everyone mumbled sorry and tried not to stare at her. But i couldnt, i just couldnt believe that she was actually here. "Alright ms.Akemi why dont you go sit right in front of Rukia. Rukia will you please raise your hand." Rukia raised her hand. Kaya was going to sit right across from me, as she walked down the asile we made eye contact, i felt something weird when we did. "Mr.Kurasaki please stop staring at Ms.Akemi" Mrs.Mistao said glaring at me. Everyone in the class started laughing, my face turned bright red, but i turned my head so no one would notice. As class went on i kept looking over at her, 'She's beautiful' i thought. Every once and a while she caught me staring at her, i turned my head the other way when she looked at me.

-RingRing-

The lunch bell finally rung, everyone was rushing to go eat, well everyone besides Tatsuki and the rest of the gang. "Is it really you Kaya" Tatsuki said as she approced Kaya. Kaya stood up and laughed, "Who else would it be Tatsuki." Tatsuki stood there for a moment trying to see if it was true. "I cant believe it" Tatsuki said as she hugged Kaya, "I've missed you Kaya, i cant believe your back" I could tell Tatsuki was trying not to cry as she hugged Kaya. "I've missed you to Tatsuki. Its been so long." I stood up and walked out the door, 'so it really is her' I thought, i felt happy that she was back.

"Hey Ichigo do you know that girl" I looked over and saw Renji and Rukia walking towards me.

"Yeah i do." I told them. "We grew up together until she moved" I told them as we contiuned to walk outside.