Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo Kurosaki love story)-Chapter 4

Ichigos P.O.V.

I was sitting at my desk in school, I was waiting for Kaya to come so that i could talk to her, the only thing was that she never showed. 'Now im more worried than I was, was Rukia telling the truth about her crying this morning, and if so what was she crying about' i thought as i stared at Kayas desk. When the bell rang for lunch, i went to the nurses office, told her i wasn't feeling good, she told me to go home for the day. When I walked out of school, i didnt go home like i was suppose to, i went to go find Kaya. I was walking around town when i finally spotted her, she as sitting on the railing, legs over one side staring at the sky. 'She's beauitful' i thought walking towards her. "Kaya" I said when i reached her, she didnt look at me, she just contuined to stare at the sky.

"Arint you suppose to be at school Ichigo" She asked, i could tell she was upset by the tone in her voice.

"Shouldnt you be at school" I said as i leaned my back against the railing, i looked up at her and noticed that something was wrong, that she was upset. 'Maybe Rukia was telling the truth' i thought.

"Didnt feel like going" She said, "And Ichigo will you stop staring at me, its making me uncomfortable" She said looking at me.

"Umm.. sorry Kaya" I said looking away before she could notice that i was blushing. "Kaya whats wrong, and dont say nothing because i can tell something is wrong" I said after awhile of silence. She didnt say anything for a good while, which made me worry more.

"Its not important" She finally said.

"The hell it isnt" I said looking at her, she looked back at me. When she did i flinched, 'there is so much saddness in her eyes' i thought as i contiuned to stare into them, 'why though' i thought. "Kaya, please tell me whats wrong. Your my friend, you have been for my whole life even when you moved." I said with more worry in my voice than i intented.

"Ichigo" She said, i could tell she was about to cry, why she was i didnt know, but i didnt want her to cry. "I miss them Ichigo" She finally said. I reached up and whipped the tear the ran down her cheek.

"Miss who Kaya" I said still touching her cheek.

"My parents, i miss my parents Ichigo" She said, i froze and looked into her eyes, i could tell she wanted to break down, that she wanted to cry.

"Kaya?" I question, 'what did she mean by that' i thought, still staring at her. But before she could answer me she broke down, the tears kept coming and coming. I picked her up, and sat down on the grass with her in my arms. "Its okay Kaya, please dont cry" i said as i ran my fingers threw her hair, trying to calm her down. "Tell me what happened Kaya, im here for you no matter what it is" I said.

"Their dead Ichigo, their dead" She said crying harder, I stiffened when she said that, 'No they cant be dead' i thought.

"Kaya what exactly happened" I said with harshness in my voice, 'Who would kill her parents' i thought, get more and more angry just thinking about someone killing them.

"Some.. some.. some guy killed them.."

"Kaya" I said i leaned back and lifted her chin so that she was looking at me, she was telling the truth, someone really did kill them, but who would and why would they kill them.

"Ichigo" She said leaning her head into my chest, crying but trying to calm herself down.

"Its okay Kaya, im here, i wont leave i promise" I said as i held her tightly. After Kaya finally calmed down i told her to come to my house. She agreed and came, i was giving her a piggy back ride to my house, it was silent the whole way there, but i didnt know what to say, how to comfort her. Sure my mother died a long time ago, but someone took both of Kayas parents and almost took Alex as well, so what would i say, she almost lost her entire family.

"ICHIGOOO" my dad yelled as he ran out the door. "WHY ARINT YOU IN SCHOOL" he said.

"DAD SHUT UP" i yelled back, my dad stepped back when i did, when he did he noticed Kaya on my back fast asleep.

"Ichigo did something happen" He asked with worry.

"Ill explain later, but right now im going to go lay her down in my bed that way she can sleep it off." I said as i walked past him and into my room. I layed her down on the bed and told Kon that if he woke her up or anything like that that i would seriously hurt him. 'Kaya, i wish i was there the day your parents were killed. I wish i could of protected you, from all the pain and the suffering that you are going through.' i though as i ran my finger across her cheek.

"You really care about her" Kon said as he jumped up on the chair.

"Shut up Kon, Kaya is just my friend." I said glaring at him. I got up and went downstairs, 'dads probably worried' i thought. When i got downstairs i noticed him sitting at the table waiting for me. "Kayas parents are dead" I said as i sat down.

"I kind of figured that from the way she acted the other day" He said as he poured me some tea. We didnt say anything after that, just sat there in silence drinking our tea. My dad called the school and told them to tell Alex that Kaya was at our house that way he wouldnt get worried. I walked back upstairs and walked into my room, Kaya was still sleeping, so i sat in the chair. I kept staring at her, i felt sorry for her, and all i wanted to do was hold her again and tell her things will be okay as long as im here, but i didnt want to wake her, so i didnt.

Kayas P.O.V

When i woke up, i woke up in a bed. 'Where am i" I thought, i looked around and noticed Ichigo fast asleep in his chair, "Oh yeah im at Ichigos' i thought. I sat up and looked at Ichigo, 'He looks really worried' i thought. I grabbed a blanket off of his bed and wrapped him in it, that way he wont get cold. I got up and walked downstairs. "Hey there sleepy head" I looked at Issin sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Hey" i said as i sat next to him.

"Did you sleep good" He asked me while looking at the tv.

"Yeah i did" I said.

"You got Ichigo really worried you know that" I looked over at him and he looked back.

"You knew from the beginging didnt you" I said glaring.

"No i didnt, but when you ran off the other day after i mentioned your parents i called Kisuke and he told me everything. Kaya im sorry" He said, he put his arm around me. "I'm here for you, karin, Yuzu and so is Ichigo. We are you family after all." I felt tears run down my cheek.

"I know" I said holding them back.

"Kaya" We both looked over at Ichigo.

"Hey Ichigo" I said, Isshin got up and said he had something to do, which we both knew he didnt.

"Are you okay now" Ichigo said as he sat next to me.

"No im not, but i will be in time" I told him staring out the window.

"Kaya what happened, i want to know everything" Ichigo said looking at me seriously.