Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 12

Kayas P.O.V

'What the hell was that about' i thought as i followed Grimmjow into the dining room. When we walked in everyone was already, Grimmjow walked over to his seat. "Ah Kaya your seat is over here" Azien said, i looked and saw an empty seat on one side of him. I walked over and took my seat. "Now that everyone is here why dont we introduce ourselves to your new friend" Azien said.

"My name is Gin Ichimaru, pleased to meet you" I looked next to me and saw a guy that for some reason reminded me of a fox. "You already know Tousen"

"My name is Coyote Starrk, epsada number 1" I looked next to Tousen to see a man that was really handsome, i smiled at him and he smiled back.

"My name is Barragan Louissenbarin, espada number 2" an old guy introuduced.

"My name is Tier Harribel, espada number 3" A woman, well the only woman said. 'We should become friends' i thought. "You already know Ulquirrora, he is the 4th espada" Azien said.

"My name is Nnoitora Gliga, espada number 5" A man that reminded me of a big spoon said, i couldnt help but laugh. "Whats so funny" He asked.

"Sorry you just remind me of a giant talking spoon." I said trying to hold in my laughter.

"What the hell did you just call me" Nnoitora said standing up, "You should realize who your talking to girl." He said glaring at me.

"Oh i know who im talking to, but the question is do i care" I said glaring right back.

"Wh-"

"NNOITORA ENOUGH" Azien said, Nnoitora looked scared, he sat back down and kept glaring.

"My name is Zommari Rureuax, espada number 7"

"My names is Szayel Aporro Granz, espada number 8" A guy with pink hair said.

"My name is Aaroneiro Arrurueia espada number 9" A man with a very tall head said, i held in my laughter to him to. "And you already know Yammy espada number 10" Azien finished. After the introductions the food came, there was little conversation. After dinner Azien dismissed up, so everyone got up and began to leave, i walked over to Tier.

"Hi Tier, or should i call you Harribel" I asked smiling at her.

"You can call me Tier" She said.

"Okay, Tier i think we are going to become good friends, i mean your the only girl in the espada rank and i find that incredible." I said contiuning to smile at her,

"I think we will as well Kaya, and maybe one day this week Grimmjow will allow you to hang out with me and my fraccion. They would like you" Tier chuckled.

"Okay, i look forward to, bye" I said waving goodbye, i walked over to Grimmjow.

Ichigos P.O.V

"Im going after her" I said after Shinji finished.

"And how do you plan on rescuing her alone" Shinji said.

"He's not alone," Chad stood up and said, as did Uruyu and Orihime.

"Listen Ichigo its dangerous there, and we already are taking care of it" Shinji said.

"How" I asked stepping closer.

"Your not the only one who cares for Kaya Ichigo" Shinji said not backing down.

"Yeah she has a lot of people that care about her, so what that doesnt mean we have to fight about now" Uruyu said stepping inbetween us.

"Well some of us care for her as more than a friend Quincy" Shinji said stepping closer to him.

"Oh what you love her to" I said stepping around Uruyu.

"No not me, Kaya is my really close friend, her and Alex are like family to all of us." Shinji said.

"Im going with whoever you send" Alex said.

"I know you are, i already planned for you to come thats why i came here in the first place. We leave in a week, and i say a week because it takes awhile to prepare." Shinji said, Alex nodded and went to his room. Minutes later he came back with a packed bag.

"Im staying with you" Alex said.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN HERE" I said stepping closer to Shinji getting right in his face. "IM GOING WEATHER YOU WANT ME TO OR NOT AND IF I HAVE TO FIND MY OWN WAY THERE I WILL. BUT IM GOING TO SAVE HER, It's my fault she lefted in the first place and i cant, and wont lose her. "I said calming myself down.

"Very well but if any of you die thats not on me and Ichigo i will use the techinque that Kaya created for new vizards that way your hollow side wont interfre"

"Understood" I told Alex that i would meet him after school tomorrow with my things, i was going to stay with them as well. 'Kaya im sorry it took so long for me to realize what i didnt see before' i thought, 'please wait for me'