Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 19

Kayas P.O.V

I was kicking the door, feeling the hold on it get weaker and weaker, when i felt him. I felt Ichigos spirtual pressure rise dramatically, i felt the hollow inside him become stronger and stronger, 'Ichigo has learned to control it, and in such a short amount of time' i thought. I focused on him to find out where he was, when i did i also felt Kenseis and Grimmjows spiritual pressure, 'So Grimmjow is fighting Ichigo first, how foolish he cant win with the both of them'i thought, i began to kick the door again and again until it collapsed, i ran out of the room to where they were.

"My my your such a loud woman" I stopped and looked over my shoulder to see Starrk and Lyinettie(SP).

"If your going to try and stop me then i wont have a choice but to fight you and i honestly dont want to do that Starrk" I said as i faced him.

"Im not here to stop you Kaya, even if i was i wouldnt win, after all you are stronger then me. Im here to help you get there without anyone knowing, after all these halls are watched, but there are some pathways that arint. Its a longer way but it buys you the time you need" Starrk said, i stared at him in disbelief, but when i looked into his eyes i could tell that i could trust him.

"Thank you" Starrk nodded his head and motioned me to follow him, i did that. 'Ichigo im coming, i just hope that you will forgive me' i thought as i contiuned to follow Starrk along the hallways.

Ichigos P.O.V

"Grimmjow you cant possiblely win against me" I said as i noticed the look on his face, it was complete shock.

"I see you gained a new power" He said regaining his composure. "But that new power wont be strong enough to defeat me" He attacked again, i was faster then him so i reappeared behind him, slashing him in the back.

"Grimmjow all i want is Kaya, now where is she" I demanded, standing over him

"I wont and will not tell you that, after all your not going to get out of this fight alive" Grimmjow smirk grew wider, 'i cant believe it he still thinks that he can win, sure i may not be strong enough to defeat him yet but i know that Kensei and I together can so why does he keep fighting a pointless fight' i thought, thats when it hit me.

"You love her" I asked him, his body stiffened and i noticed that Kensei even grew curious when i asked that. Grimmjow was slient, as the silence grew on i grew even more angered. "You cant have her" I said coldly, as i said that i noticed my hollow was the one who spoke not me. 'What the hell do you think your doing' i asked him, 'Sorry king but i cant let him get the idea that she is his, she belongs to us noone else' he said. I rolled my eyes and forced him back, i knew i still had complete control over him, but like Alex said my feelings for Kaya seem to be strong enough that even he feels it, which probably means old man Zetsu does as well.

"What and you think you can" Grimmjow attacked forcing me back. "Sorry but i cant let you have her either Ichigo," I noticed Grimmjow move into a position, a hand over his zanpakotu, "Grind, Pathera" A cloud of smoke blocked my vision, when i could see again i noticed Grimmjow transformed into a large cat.

"Here kitty kitty" I laughed making fun of him.

"Dont you dare call me that" Grimmjow grew angerier, then he attacked.

Kayas P.O.V

"Grind, Pathera" I heard the Grimmjow call out his zanpakotu,

"Damnit" I ran even faster towards them, as Grimmjow was about to attack i blocked him, along with Ichigos sword.

"KAYA" Ichigo loudly said shocked, i looked over him noticing the hollow mask, 'So Alex used our techinque on him' i thought as i stared at him.

"What the hell do you think your doing" I looked over at a pissed Grimmjow.

"I told you Grimmjow im not going to let you hurt the people that i care for" I said fully facing him, "Dont make me fight you Grimmjow" I said, eyes softing, I didnt want to fight Grimmjow, sure i loved Ichigo but i also was attracted to Grimmjow, just not as strongly as i am to Ichigo. I was prepared to fully face him if i had to, and by the look in his eye he knew that as well.

"Looks like you wont change your mind" Grimmjow said, head low, his voice has so much hurt in it, it pained me to hear that.

"Im sorry Grimmjow, but i already told you that we cant be together" I walked over to him, lifting up his head. "So please Grimmjow dont make me fight you, if i didnt love someone else then we could have been together, but im sorry" I noticed his eyes soften, but i also noticed the rage in them. I stepped back, not knowing what he would do, after all when Grimmjow loses his temper, he doesnt realize what he does sometimes.

"Kaya im sorry to" and with that Grimmjow attacked.