Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 16

Kayas P.O.V

I was having a good time with Tier, Sung-sun, Mila Rose, and Emilou, we were all just sitting around talking and laughing. It was even funnier when Mila Rose and Emilou fought over who was hotter, Telsa or Yylfordt, personally i dont find either of them attractive.

"So who do you think is hotter Kaya" The both looked at me

"I dont think either of them are attractive, but thier also not my type" I said picking up my cup of tea.

"WHATTTT!!!"They both yelled, 'here we go' i thought, again the two of them gave me a lecture on not finding them attractive, the first lecture they gave me was on grimmjow.

-Sigh-

"Honestly you two leave Kaya alone, is she doesnt find them attractive then that doesnt call for giving her a lecture. Plus she's trying to choose between two guys anyways" Sung-sun said. I looked at her with a thankful face, she nodded her head. Mila Rose and Emilou both stopped lecturing me and went back with arguing on the topic.

"Kaya are you alright" I looked over at Tier.

"Yeah, i just wish i would of told Ichigo how i felt before i left. "I sadly said.

"I can help if you like" I looked at her shocked. "You know that all of the arrancars have the ability to open portals that go to the human world." She explain, i shook my head.

"No Tier i cant allow you to do that, i know that Azien would find you and punish you. But thank you for your offer" I said, Tier gave me a sad look but nodded her head. I knew that she really wanted to help but i couldnt risk her getting in trouble because of me. "Well i have to go before Grimmjow throws a hissy fit of me being gone so long, i'll see you guys around" And with that i left, honestly i didnt want to go back to Grimmjow i wanted to stay.

Grimmjows P.O.V

"Damnit where is she, she's been gone all day" I said as i paced back and forth. I turned around when i heard the door open and close. "Where have you been" I said as i approached Kaya.

"I was hanging out with Tier and her fraccion, i was bored" She said laying on the couch.

"You could of at least told me" I said picking her legs up and setting them on my lap as i sat down.

"Well you werent here and i couldnt find a pen and paper to write you a note, sorry" She snapped.

"What the hell is your problem" I snapped back, i looked at her and noticed something was completely off.

"Grimmjow we need to talk about earlier" She said sitting up.

"What about it" She looked at me.

"Im sorry Grimmjow but i cant be with you, i kind of... well... i love someone else" she said. It hit me like a ton of bricks, i felt my heart fall to my stomach, 'she loves someone else' i thought. I felt like i was going to break, but i turned my saddness into anger, 'I wont let anyone have her' i thought.

"Fine then i'll fight this person that you love and the survirer gets you" I stood up saying.

"Now hold on just one minute Grimmjow, im not some prize" She said standing up as well, i looked at her smirking.

"I know, but i cant let anyone have you. Your mine and mine only" I walked away before she could say anything more, 'i bet its that Ichigo kid' i thought as i walked out of my room.

Ichigos P.O.V

"Get up Ichigo, we're not through" Alex said looking down at me. Everything in my body hurt, Alex was giving me some intense training on controlling and bringing out my hollow, at first i couldnt bring out my hollow so that made Alex train me harder. But now that i can he's lightened up, a little.

"I dont know how much longer i can do this, i havent even gotten a break" I said sitting up.

"Damnit Ichigo i know that, but we only have less than 2 days until we leave. And i only have less than a day left to trian you" Alex said, "If you want to go and save her then quit complaining" I stood up, i knew he was right. I have to save her, i have to tell her how i feel, i need to tell her.

"Alright i'll stop" And with that Alex attacked.