Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 11

Kayas P.O.V

When i reached Las Noches, Grimmjow took me to what looked like a throne room, thats when i noticed how many espades and fraccion that he had. "Welcome Kaya" I looked up and saw Azien sitting on a big white chair, 'something about this man makes everything in my body be on garud' i thought. "Grimmjow thank you for bringing Kaya here, you can keep your rank." I looked over to Grimmjow and he looked quit pleased, 'men and power' i thought.

"What exactly do you want from me Azien" I asked looking back up to him.

"Thats lord Azien to you" Tousen said stepping forward, i was already in a bad mood so i felt like being a bitch you can say.

"Lord? Ha dont make me laugh, and i can call him what i want got that. I aint one of his lap dogs tied down to a fucking leash like you." I snapped.

"Why you" Tousen was about to unsheath his zanpakuto but another soul reaper stopped him.

"Thats enough Kaname" Azien said looking at his subordinate.

"Sorry my lord" Tousen said taking his hand away from his zanpakuto.

"You seem to be in a bad mood Kaya" Azien said redirecting his attention to me. I didnt say anything just stared right back. "And to answer your question i want you for your power, that is all. You are a born vizard, you were born with hollow powers because both of your parents possesed them, which makes you even more intresting, and not only that i heard a rumor that you were able to fully access your hollow powers transforming into an arrancar." Azien finished, 'so he knows' i thought, 'but how'. "Now Grimmjow, Kaya will serve as your new fraccion understood"

"Yes my lord" Grimmjow said with a smirk. After the meeting Grimmjow showed me where his room was, apperently we were sharing one. When we got to the room i noticed that there was one bed.

"umm Grimmjow where do i sleep" I asked looking at him.

"On the couch" He said, "Or with me" He looked at me grinning.

"Ill take my chances with the couch" I said.

Alexs P.O.V

I was walking around trying to find my sister, Ichigo really hurt her. "Doesnt he see that she loves him" I said to myself. I stopped walking once i got to the swings that she seemed to always go to when she is upset. Thats when i noticed the same spiritual pressure that Ichigo and Kaya fought. "Shit" I said as i flashstepped to Kisukes. When i got there i bargged into the shop. "Alex is something wrong" I looked up and saw everyone staring at me. "Kaya.."

"What about Kaya" Ichigo asked.

"She's.. she's gone" I said as i caught my breath.

"What the hell do you mean she's gone" Ichigo said standing up quickly.

"Well i went to find her, so i went to the park that she always goes to when shes upset and i noticed the same spiritual pressure that you and her fought." No one said anything after that they just stared at me shocked.

"Damnit" Ichigo said he punched the wall. "This wouldnt of happened if i didnt say what i did" He said repunuching the wall.

"Ichigo" Rukia stood up and put a hand on Ichigo shoulder, but when she did Ichigo jerked away.

"Its my fault Rukia"

"I always knew this was going to happen. That Azien would try and take her" We all looked at the person who walked in, and it was none other than Shinji.

Grimmjows P.O.V

I was laying on the couch waiting for Kaya to get out of the shower. "Damnit woman hurry up would you" I called out. I was really impressed at the way she snapped at Tousen today.

"Quit rushing me Grimmjow or ill take longer to get ready" Kaya called back.

"If i have to come in there and finished getting you ready i will" I said. Which i probably wouldnt help her finish getting ready, i probably make things take longer. Next thing i knew a shoe hit the side of my face. "WHAT THE HELL" i said standing up, i looked over and saw Kaya.

"Your a prevert you know that" She said walking back in the bathroom.

"How the hell am i a pervert" I said walking into the bathroom.

"Forget it" She was putting her hair up in a ponytail, but i grabbed her wrist. "Grimmjow what are you doing" She said looking at me.

"I like your hair down better" i said releasing her wrist. She just gave me a weird look and finished putting her hair up.

"Are we going or what" She said facing me.

"Dont get bossy with me woman" After i said that i was laying flat on the floor, with Kaya on top of me.

"My name isnt woman, its Kaya. So quit calling me woman"

"And if i dont" I said with a smirk.

"Then im just going to call you Kitten" She said smirking back.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST CALL ME" i yelled, i hated being called Kitten.

"I called you Kitten, would you like me to spell it out for you so that your tiny sized brain can comprehend it" she said still smirking, 'thats it' i thought. I thrashed my body and she fell back, now i was the one on top of her.

"Dont ever call me Kitten, got that." I said as i held her down.

"Or what" She said with that smirk still on her face. I leaned forward so that we were inches apart.

"Ill make you regret it" I said, thats when it hit me, her secnt, she smelled so good, i actually felt like i was in a trance.

"Grimmjow, earth to grimmjow" I snapped out of it and looked at her. "Jezz will you stop looking at me like that, it kind of creeps me out" She said giving me a weird look.

"Sorry" I got up and help her up as well, "Come on everyones probably wondering where we are at" I said walking into the room.