Why can't I just tell you(Ichigo love story)-Chapter 10

Kayas P.O.V

I ran over to Icigho when Tousen and Grimmjow left, "Ichigo" I said with worry.

"Im fine Kaya" He said trying to stand up.

"No your not Idiot" I said as i helped him stand, i didnt want him to fall. "Come on ill take you to Tessi or Orihime" I said as we began walking to Kisukes shop. Once we got there i quickly got Tessi, while Ichigo layed down in my room. After Tessi was done treating him he came out and told me that Ichigo wanted to talk to me.

"Hey" i said as i sat down next to him.

"What were you thinking" He said as he looked at me with worry.

"Dont start this again Ichigo"

"I wasnt, but you lefted your date with Shuhei when you werent needed" Ichigo said kind of harshly.

"If i hadn't of come Ichigo you would of been seriously hurt, or worse"

"I can handle myself, so i dont need you to keep coming and trying to save me when i dont need it." I tightned my hands into fists, i was getting mad. "And another thing" Ichigo said looking at me, " stop acting like you care when you dont. Go be happy with your new boyfriend after all the human world isnt really your home, you would probably be happier in the soul society with Shuhei and the rest of the soul reapers." I tried to calm down, because if i didnt i knew i would do something i might regret later.

"Fine, since you dont need me i guess ill go" I stood up and slammed my door on the way out.

"Kaya you okay" i looked over and saw Yourichi.

"Why do you care, after all im not needed and apperently this place isnt my home" I snapped, Yourichi took a step back, when she tried to say something i just walked out. I didnt know where i was going, all i knew was that i needed to get away. "I cant believe Ichigo feels that way." I said as i sat down.

Ichigos P.O.V

-KnockKnock- "Ichigo can we talk" someone said on the other side of the door, i really didnt want to see anyone. So i didnt say anything, but when i didnt the door opened anyways revealing Yourichi. She walked over and sat next to me. "Why did you tell Kaya those things Ichigo" Yourichi said breaking the silence.

"I dont know what your talking about" I said as i looked at her.

"Really because when Kaya came out she was crying and when i asked her what was wrong she said ""why do you care, after all im not needed and apperently this place isnt my home"" and she left. So i ask you again Ichigo why would you say such things to her"

-Silence-

"Ichigo"

-Silence

"DAMNIT ICHIGO" Yourichi stood up and yelled. " I dont know why you would say those things to Kaya but she is needed here and this place is her home. I dont see why you cant just face the fact that you know this to, that you need her more than your letting yourself see. That if she left and went somewhere else it would be like the last time she left. Why do you have to go and be an Idiot"

"BECAUSE I DONT WANT TO SEE HER HURT" i snapped back "Tonight when Kaya came to save me she got hurt, Grimmjow was about to kill her. The way i see it Youirchi is i rather say things that arint true and hurt her, than to see her get hurt or worse. Dont you get it i know that i need Kaya, to tell you the truth if Kaya left i wouldnt be the same it would be just like last time. The feeling of being lost, the feeling of having my heart ripped out of me, the feeling of like im there but not really there. But i rather see her leave and be safe than to stay and get killed" I finished, Yourichi didnt say anything after that she just stared at me.

"Your an idiot you know that" I looked at her confused. "What you just said isnt going to get Kaya to leave Ichigo, the only thing it will accomplish though is her not ever talking to you again. Is her being hurt because you went and said things because you felt like if you did it would protect her and get her to leave. Damint Ichigo why cant you just tell her how you really feel instead of being an ass." Yourichi turned around and slammed the door behind her. 'I am an idiot' i thought.

Grimmjows P.O.V

After my meeting with Azien went i opened the portal and went back to the world of the living. Apperently Azien was interested in this Kaya girl and if i bring her back i wont be stripped of my rank, but i wasnt just bringing her back because of that, i was bringing her back so i could make her mine. I stepped into the world of the living, hid my spiritual pressure and searched for the woman. When i found her she was sitting at the park looking upset about something. "What your boyfriend break up with you" I said as i stepped out of the shadows.

"First off he isnt my boyfriend, nor will he ever be." She said as she glared at me.

"Hmmpft" I walked closer to her, i noticed that she wasnt getting ready for a fight, she just sat there and glared. "What not going to fight back" I smirked at her.

"Not really in the mood" She said still glaring. "Why are you here anyways"

"Well im here to bring you back, that way i wont get stripped of my rank for the stunt that i pulled. So you either come willingly or i will put you in the mood to fight" She stood up as she never took her eye off of me.

"I guess im going to go willingly, after all this place isnt really my home, im not needed."

"Wise choice" I said opening the portal.

"But Grimmjow just because i didnt fight doesnt mean that you can ever beat me in a fight, got that" she said stepping into the portal.

"We will see about that" I said following her.