Gravity |13+|

Author's Note einundachtzig:

Still no Niall follow :( my tears are falling down like the showers that are British... 

In akotc news... I'm sorry this has seriously taken like a month to upload... omg I'm such a dick! tbh... I rewrote it many times because I just kept getting stuck and my creativity gland dried up! I hope you'll bear with me... thank you to those of you who have been lil understanding angels :')
lol P.S... WWA TOUR OHMYGOD... by next summer I will be 24 :'( so sad... I love how everyone's always upset that this is the last year for liam, niall, and harry as teenagers... but here I am doing a fist pump into the air since i'm older and I want them to be older bc u know #pedofeels <3

[Oh... and...  i'm sorry but there is smut ^.^ I can't help it... when I get writers block writing about coitus seriously helps... this can't be normal guys *holds head in shame* I'll warn you if you want to skip it...  (but don't though because *cough cough*... that's lamE!)]

Song of the Chapter: Right Where You Want Me by Jesse McCartney
(aka my first celebrity crush I love the shit out of him omfg shh don't tell Niall)
+watch the song in the media section i'm serious he's a beautiful angel, besides, this song is So LOUUUUETTA ugh

Dedicated to @Irish_girl_x bc she's Irish and when she messages me I always have to tell her to explain her irishy slang words and it's just really funny. I love Irish people! (duh!) Plus she was actually teaching me the Irish language and that shit is just crazy! Am I the only freaking person in the world who was unaware that it WAS an actual language? hahaha *covers face* idk why but I seriously had like no idea until recently... here it comes u beautiful bumblebees...
____________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 13: Gravity

|| l o u i s ||

Jetta, the rest of the lads and I were headed back to Los Angeles so that we could finish the final four shows before the North American tour would be officially over. Then we'd have a few months off until we'd tour in Australia; Niall and Channing decided to leave the next morning because the doctor wanted to watch over her one more night before releasing her.

Zayn and Paul were sitting in front of me and Liam while Harry sat in the next row over across from me. Where's Jetta you ask? Well, you see, she was supposed to be sitting by me, however, Princess Kitty Paws bumped into me as we boarded the plane, causing me to drop my phone. Of course the cover popped off as it hit the floor so I had to spend a few seconds snapping it back on before looking up to realize that Harry was ushering Jet onto the plane. By then it was too late... he'd already gotten his greedy little arse into my seat. So I got stuck with Liam, while Harry flirts his arse off right in front of me. Lovely.

Over the last few days, we'd been going at it like this... purposely inconveniencing one another and getting in the way; I'll admit it was fun, but at the end of the day I just wanted him to get over Jet and move on.

Let's not even discuss the fact that Jet had gone back to "sleeping with Harry" because he "helped her sleep". Luckily, I knew for a fact they hadn't been shagging because we were all camped out in the same hotel room for four days, and I rarely let the two of them out of my sight... and unfortunately, he was just as persistent... so I'd barely spent two minutes alone with Jet.

I was currently glaring at the side of his annoyingly curly head, trying with all of my might to actually burn a hole through the useless lump that was seated between his shoulders. As he hunched over to laugh at something Jetta said, I could feel the scowl on my face growing deeper and my temper rising.