Trapped in the Closet |18|

Author's Note einundneunzig:

First off... I'd like to mention some good advice I received from @that_crazy_kid... I'd totally dedicate this chapter to you... but I just did that like two chapters ago! lol but basically I wanted to say you're right. I'm being a bit greedy and the number of votes shouldn't matter. I guess we all just want to feel like the work we put into writing is WORTH something... and on a site like this, that worth comes from votes ;) but it's true, that really shouldn't matter. I'm not going to make vote quotas anymore. I'll just write when I can and hope that'll be enough for you guys to actually vote (laughs hystericaly behind laptop before sobbing bc YEAH RIGHT y'all aint gonna vote) 

ok ok ok, how about this... u vote, and I will make it my life mission to find u 1d nudez. do we have a deal? good! -- go on now... get to voting! [swats u in the ass with a broom]

dedicated to @hoopsz because she always comments on everything and I love her so much plus she's older like me and we be lightin' the sky with our 1Dcougar musk, pulling those boys in like moths to a flame.

Song of the chapter "One Hundred Times" by Hit the Lights <3 - this song is perfection... u know the drill... get your asses to the media section c:

__________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 18: Trapped in the Closet

|| n i a l l ||

As my mind fought to wake and drag it's way out of the darkness, my senses began to pick up on a few things around me: the feel of her head on my chest, the smell of her hair, the sound of her light breathing, and the taste of her lips which still lingered on mine. As I released a sigh of contentment, I realized there was only one more step to complete the process of transitioning from asleep to awake; without a second thought, I pried my eyes open to catch a glimpse of the sleeping beauty who was making all of my five senses hum and buzz in excitement.

She was wrapped snuggly around my body, mirroring me so that we fit together perfectly. I could already feel the ache that was forming in my neck and back from sleeping on the hard floor all night, but at the moment, just the sight of her was enough to distract me.

I stared down at her sleeping face, paying special attention to her long lashes which were fluttering against her delicate cheeks as well as her brow that she seemed to keep furrowing. I took my finger and gently smoothed out the worry line between her eyebrows and bit back my laughter as I watched the facial expressions she made in her sleep. How had I never noticed before?

With a devilish idea growing in my mind, I slyly slipped my hand into my back pocket and fished out my mobile. Being careful not to jostle Channing in the slightest, I carefully opened up the video camera and immediately hit the record button, wanting to capture as many of her animated expressions as I could before her mind brought her back into the realm of consciousness.

I held the phone up next to my face so that I was aiming it at her and I watched in amusement as she continued to furrow her brow, relax her face, bite her lip, and even sigh a few times. It was moments like this when I wish I could crawl into the depths of her mind and just watch every experience and every thought she'd ever had, like a movie. I wish I could see her totally uncensored... at her rawest. Hopefully one day, I'd break down any remaining walls that separated us, and I'd get to know every little thing about her. I wanted her to trust me, and although my ego was still a little sore from her choosing Liam over me last night, I had to keep reminding myself that there was probably a good reason for it.