Chialler Video Diary #1 |2|

Author's Note neunundfünfzig:

Hey babies :) I just wanted to come to Jetta's defense regarding the last chapter; some ppl think she's a slut/whore/bitchface & I'm realllly not trying to make her out to be that way. I'm just making her out to be a little less perfect than most main characters in fan fictions... do u feel mE? kind of think of her like that lady gaga song Do What You Want: 'you can't have my heart, and you won't use my mind, but do what you want with my body...' so yeah. just relate that song to Jetta.

With that being said, allow me clear a few things up...
Some of you think she has slept with P.K.P (aka Harry).... she has NOT -yet lmao- (so far, they have made out and he's touched her mammaries but that's about it :])

She has slept with Lou twice now... when she left Lou's room, she did so because Harry has a calming thing about him that helps her sleep... this is a real thing guys. Sometimes insomniacs get VERY attached to PEOPLE or THINGS that help them sleep. When she left Lou, she did so with innocent intentions... she wasn't trying to hook up with Harry. Now as for Louis, of course he got mad, but he shouldn't have started calling her names... that's why they are both in the wrong. 

wOw... am I like the only author that feels the need to stick up for her fictional characters? What is wrong with me? I guess I feel like I've put a little bit of my own personality into Chan & Jet, so when ppl say bad things about them then I get all defensive... haha sorry. I'm weird... but u already knew that c:

dedicated to @bunhead_22 because she's so enthusiastic about this story and just all around awesome <3

* take note, I've changed which city they are leaving for because... um a flight to Tulsa from St. Louis would take like 45 minutes... and I'm an idiot because I don't know why I didn't incorporate their tour bus into this... I mean... aren't they supposed to travel across the US on the bus? HA I have no idea... I just really wanted to do a dramatic airport goodbye scene :) but now they are going to go ahead and have their last tour stop be in Los Angeles (cliché I know but whatevs) since that's like a 3 hour flight... I'll go back and look thru the previous chapters to change the last concert city to LA l8r bc lazyyy *

Song of the Chapter: The Thing I'll Miss the Most by Chase Coy :)
(the video is in the media section... go have a listen <3)
_______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2: Chialler Video Diary #1

|| j e t t a ||

As I left Channing alone so she could sleep, I made my way toward the kitchen to eat my feelings. It's true, I'm an emotional eater. I was still a little peeved about what went down with Louis this morning; to be honest I thought he would have at least said goodbye... but nope. All he did was spare me one of those sassy Queen Louis smiles that he gives out to all of the peasants who are beneath him. Nice huh?

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts as I grabbed a granola bar and walked back toward the living room; after finding the remote I plopped down on the couch. Of course when I needed a distraction, absolutely nothing was on. I'm pathetic, I already miss those five idiots and I've been away from them for maybe two hours. What the hell did I used to do with my life before I met them?

After thinking for a moment I opened up my Instagram... no, not my personal IG... I opened up my fangirl account. Shh, don't tell anyone. Channing doesn't even know. I went through the newsfeed, trying to see if there were any new pictures or funny edits, however I was rather creeped out when I saw multiple pictures of Channing as well as myself. Once you see yourself plastered all over someone's Instagram and read their captions where they're talking about you as if they KNOW you... it kind of changes your perspective. At least it did for me...