Nilla Wafers |3|

Author's Note einundsechzig:

OMG... guys...
this is the first somewhat major time gap I've ever attempted :] hehe... it feels weird. Anywhore... if u are bored and want to go back thru AKOTW/AKOTC and vote for any chapters you may have missed... well, I will love you forever... just wanted to throw that out there. i know my story can't be ranked, but it makes my heart sing with glee any time u think one of my chapters is worthy of a vote [clasps hands under chin & bats eyelashes angelically]

-AHHH [hulk mode activated] i'm aggravated because I just realized when I try to search for AKOTW on my wattpad or phone app neither will show up!! Like what the hell is that about? Is it because twatpad "restricted" my stories? Dear wattpad, u are officially uninvited to my birthday party u annoying asswipE

[update: my stories (as well as other R rated works) are only searchable thru the search codes holllller....]

Song of the chapter is "Mixtape" by Butch Walker <3
[listen to it in the media section, it's lovely and reminds me of Jarry <3]

dedicated to @imoddlikethat because she's commented loads in the past and always tells me how she actually feels about a chapter... not just what she thinks i want to hear ^.^

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 3: Nilla Wafers

|| j e t t a ||

I tossed and turned under the blankets, rolling from one side of the bed to the other in an endless battle of restlessness. It had been a week since the boys left, and let's just say... I hadn't been getting much sleep since the loss of my pillow aka... Harry.

That first week the boys were gone actually passed by rather uneventfully; Chan and I did our best to keep ourselves busy for the most part... and thankfully after the first few days, she was actually returning to normal, finally getting over the fact that Niall wasn't around. They still spoke on the phone and texted one another constantly, but it wasn't anything too annoying.

No... the one thing that I was finding incredibly annoying was Louis freaking Tomlinson. He hadn't spoken to me at all since they'd left... not once. I'd remained close with all of the other boys, especially Harry. I swear it felt like he was a best friend who I'd grown up with or something.

He was even understanding when I'd ask about Louis... but for the most part, I just tried to keep clear of that subject. I still didn't think he was aware of what went on between me and Louis, and in all honesty, I didn't really feel like rehashing it for him.

My eyes wandered over toward the little alarm clock sitting on my desk; I had to put it out of arms reach because when it came to waking up in the morning, I was notorious for punching the snooze button fifty or so times. Channing came up with the bright idea that if I put the alarm across the room, I'd have to drag my ass out of bed in order to turn it off... yay. I lay there watching the numbers change and before I knew it, it was 3am. I hastily flipped my pillow to the cool side again and rolled over once more.

Channing had long since gotten annoyed by my shifting and fled the room to sleep on the couch; I stared up at my whirling ceiling fan trying to keep my eyes on one of the blades as it went around in lazy circles. I was probably doing that for about five minutes before I heard my phone start to vibrate against my nightstand.

I smirked when I saw who it was and held the phone up to my ear, "Hello?" I asked, attempting to hide my excitement but failing miserably.

"Why aren't you sleepin', Jet?" Harry's raspy voice asked from the other end of the line. He sounded exhausted, but that's probably because they'd just wrapped up one of their concerts.